Jealousy

Request: This is great!! Could you do a poly relationship between Gil and JJ with the reader? Well if your comfortable can you do a smut if your not comfortable then just stick with fluff but as a story line make it that the reader has feelings for them and their arguing and the reader blurts out how they feel then runs away and the boys follow the reader and admit their feelings for the reader and they get together and obviously with the smut they do the deed after they admit their feelings

As a heads up, this will be a pretty long one shot. There will be smut at the end and mild cursing so just a heads up. Please enjoy!

(Y/N)'s POV:

I sigh and put my head into my hands. "How has this even started?" At the moment, I am sitting between a furious JJ and Gil. They are not only arguing with each other but screaming with anger.

This all started when I said I had feelings for someone in the mafia. I thought they would handle this with some respect, but truthfully I didn't think they would argue on who I like. Gil keeps yelling that I would never love JJ because of how dangerous being with a mafia boss is and JJ is screaming that I could never love Gil since he is a player.

My hands sweat, since I know I should tell them the truth..the truth that I love the both of them. I feel terrified to hear their reactions, since they may get so mad at each other that someone might get hurt. I take a deep breath in and then breathe out.., "I could do this," I think to myself. 

I lift my head up and say, "H-hey guys, I-I-I have so-something to s-s-say." Neither of them listens and continues their screaming war at each other. I realize that I need to tell them right now how I feel. So I take a deep breath and scream, "GUYS LISTEN UP!"

JJ's POV:

My eyes widen and I turn towards (Y/N), noticing their shaking figure and teary eyes. I turn towards Gil and realize that we have been arguing for a long time. "Maybe (Y/N) is scared of me now," I think.

I smirk and turn towards (Y/N), "Sorry Miss/Mr (Y/N), what did you want to tell us?"

"Oh knock off the honorifics, boss."

I turn to see the voice and notice that Gil has his arms crossed and is rolling his eyes. Anger courses through me.

"You wanna die because that's what's gonna happen!" I roll my sleeves up and walk towards him.

"Oh please, you are such a softie!"

"I have beat up way more people than y-"

"I LOVE BOTH OF YOU!"

Gil's POV:

My face turns to one of a shocked expression as I look towards JJ who is sharing the same expression. Finally, I turn towards (Y/N) and notice the tears flow down their face.

I reach towards them slowly stating, "Wh-what did you s-"

"I HAVE FEELINGS FOR BOTH YOU AND JJ, OK," (Y/N) states before they sob into their hands. Then, their voice comes into a whimper, "I just wish the both of you would respect that." They finally run out of the room and away from both me and JJ.

"Wait (Y/N), come back!"

"They're already gone Gil," JJ states as he looks down, still in complete shock. I walk towards him slowly, "Did you know this J?"

"If I knew this, don't ya think I would have told you?!"

I sigh and look up at him. "Yeah I guess you're right, but what are we going to do? They ran out looking so upset!" 

JJ clasps his hand on my shoulder, making me jump in surprise. He then said, in a confident tone, "Do you love them?"

"O-of course I do, why do you ask that?" 

Tik Tok Mafia x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें