Chapter Thirty Nine

***
Tomrrow was it. Tomrrow I became a married woman. Tomrrow I married the man I fell in love with at fourteen years old in the very town I was in right now. This was the moment I had been waiting for for the past nine years.

It was currently 5:00 and we were all at the church doing the rehearsal. The wedding was officiated by the pastor of the church, who was also a friend of my mother's. He kept saying how weird it was that he was sitting here watching Morgan and I get married when he used to see us sitting together in church when we were younger.

Everyone tried on their dresses and suits and Lauren and I helped the little girls try on the clothes. We made jokes that we were glad we finally got a little boy in the mix of our kids because we had too many girls. We loved our girls though. 

After everything for the rehearsal was done, it was finally time for the dinner. It was being held in the fellowship hall of the church because our reception was going to be at Whiskey House, so it was being decorated. We decided to go for barbeque because, well...we were from Tennessee.

We had all eaten and danced and had a lot of fun, but then it started to get emotional when Maddie, Tae, Luke, and Jason went up on stage.

"Hey, y'all. I'm Maddie, and I just wanted to say a few words for Callan and Morgan. I-I couldn't be happier for you all, and I am so thankful that you all are part of my life, and that I get to call you all, not my friends, but my family. I met Morgan about a year and a half ago and he's just so happy and bubbly and people love to be around him, and he is the perfect match for Callan, because let me tell you, she is one stubborn girl, but her heart is so golden, and she makes everyone around her better. I know she's helped Tae and I a lot and she does so much for everyone at Jett Records. We're so lucky to have her and we're so lucky to have Morgan and we're so lucky that you guys are sharing your special day with us. We love you" Maddie says. I walked up to hug them both, then Jason and Luke spoke up.

"Well, Y'all. I don't think I'll be as sappy as Maddie over there, and I haven't got the chance to know Callan very well, but I do know Morgan, and all that man ever talks about is his fiancee. Sometimes, he calls me just to tell me that she snores when she sleeps. I mean, he is obsessed with her, and...with that being said, that's why I'm so happy that I'm part of their day. The way they love each other inspires me to love more, and the father that he is, even though he's only been a dad for about two weeks, makes me want to be a better father. I hear the way he talks about Kolter Grey and you can see the love radiate. That's something I admire so much about this family is the love. You haven't seen love until you see them. Luke and I are both so happy for you all, and we love you both. Congrats, y'all" Jason says. Morgan and I hug him, then we go to the stage.

"I-I don't even know if I know the words to say to thank everyone of you all for being here and part of our day. It's something that I know Cal and I are never going to forget. It has taken us a long time to get here, and I couldn't imagine it any other way. We love you guys, and we can't wait to spend our wedding day with y'all tomrrow" He says.

"I'm gonna go along with what Morgan said, but I'll get more emotional" I say starting to tear up already. He pulled me close. "I-I moved to Nashville from this little town, and I was just starting to find a place in this world and start a career. I didn't expect to fall in love again with the same boy that stole my heart when I was a kid, but I am so damn thankful it was you. And I am so grateful that we have our closest friends and family with us. I couldn't imagine this any other way".

"Callan Grey" Morgan says. I look up at him. He looks to all the people in the crowd. "Friends and Family". He smiles down at me again. "Let's get married!".