Chapter Thirty Six

After two hours of waiting, a doctor finally came to the door.

"Excuse me. You all are here for Hannah Mulholland?" He asks. We all said we were.."Is Callan Grey out here?". I stand up.

"I'm Callan" I say.

"Hannah and Morgan would like you to come back" He says. I look over and the girls and they all nod. I followed the doctor back to a closed door."They're waiting".

I knock on the door gently before walking in. Morgan had his back to me where I couldn't see Hannah. When he turned around, I saw her sitting in the bed with her hair up in a messy bun, holding her baby boy.

"Oh, my god" I say bringing my hands up to cover my face, with tears rushing to my eyes.

"Hey, babe. Come on" Morgan says. He puts his arm around my waist as I stand beside the bed. I couldn't fight the tears now.

"Callan, meet Kolter Grey" Hannah says. The baby cooed in her arms. He had a full head of blondish hair.

"Wow. He's gorgeous" I say.

"Do you want to hold him?" She asks. I nod as she hands him to me. She sat up in the bed, and I sat next to her.

"Hi. Hi, Kolter Grey. I can't believe that you're here. I can't believe I'm holding you" I say.

"Look. He's got dimples like Morgan" Hannah points out.

"He does, but he's got your hair and eyes" I say.

"And he's got your name" She says. I look at her with an emotional smile, then back down at the baby.

"Kolter Grey, I'm not your mama, but you're the best birthday present that I got today, and I promise to always love you like my own" I say before kissing his forehead.

"Smile, girls" Morgan says. We look up and see him taking a picture. He was such a proud father already.

A few more minutes had passed before there was another knock at the door. Naomi and Jennifer peeled their heads in.

"Can we come meet our nephew?" Jennifer asks. Hannah nods and they come in.

"Oh, my goodness" Naomi says when she saw the baby. She immediately got emotional too. I had never seen her cry before, but how could you not when your bestfriend had a baby.

"You did so good" Jennifer says hugging Hannah. I had given the baby to Naomi to take her picture. She was the proudest auntie I had seen.

"Han, we're going to go get the others," Morgan says. She nods and we walk out. Before we reached the waiting room, Morgan stopped. When I turned to look at him, he started sobbing.

"I'm a father" He sobs into my shoulder.

"You are. You're the best father" I say looking up at him.

"I-I got to see him come out, and hearing hi little cry for the first time was life changing" He says. "I remember looking at Hannah, and she was crying too. Then, I started crying. It was a moment I won't forget".

"Well, let's go show off your little man to everyone else" I say. He smikes na kisses me before we walk to the waiting room. They all shot up.

"Well?" Thomas asks.

"We got ourselves a hunting buddy, man!" Morgan exclaims. Thomas claps his hands together before hugging Morgan. Maddie and Tae both hugged him too.

"Can we go see him?" They ask. He nods and takes them back. Lauren stopped me from going back.

"How are they." She asks.

"She's doing great, and Morgan is such a proud dad. Kolter Grey looks just like Hannah" I say. She smiles.

"Let's go see them" She says. We both picked up one of the girls and walked back. Thomas was holding Kolter Grey and the girls were talking to Hannah. Lauren walked over and hugged her. Both the little girls ran to Thomas and Morgan to see the baby. Standing back watching everyone, I couldn't believe this was my life now. It was amazing how far everyone had come since I first moved here.

I felt my phone vibrate and I looked down only to see a notification from Morgan. He had posted several photos of me and Hannah when I was holding the baby. In one, Hannah's head was on my shoulder and I was smiling down at the baby, in another, we were both looking down at him, and in the last one, we were looking at the camera smiling. He captioned the photo saying: 'my entire world. hannah did amazing, and callan has been her biggest supporter. im the luckiest man in the world to be surrounded by all this love. let the adventure begin, kolter grey. it only gets better from here, son'.

The last part of his caption really hit me. The baby was here, and I was getting married soon. Life really did only get better from here.