Chapter Thirty Three

***

It was now February. February 14th to be exact. Valentine's day. Morgan and I were of course going out to celebrate, and we definitely deserved it. It had been a hectic new year with writing and talk of Morgan's album being released. Plus, Hannah was now seven months pregnant and she was absolutely miserable. Naomi was so annoyed with her, that she came to the apartment sometimes just to escape her. They were completely opposite of each other, so they clashed sometimes, but they loved each other too. Jennifer was the mediator. Morgan was so nice to everyone this valentines day, because Maddie's boyfriend, Jonah, couldn't fly in from Texas and Tae's boyfriend, Josh, was stuck in LA, and obviously the Runaway June girls were all single, so he went out and bought five huge boxes of chocolates, five bouquets of roses, and even bought them all little locket necklaces. He was literally the sweetest guy in the whole world. Have I ever mentioned how lucky I was to get to spend the rest of my life with this man?

When I got back to the apartment from being at work all day, he had the apartment decorated with a path of candles and roses to our bedroom, kind of like he did when we first got back together, but this time it was so much better. He was at the end of the path with a bouquet of roses and about a dozen more bouquets all around the room.

"Happy Valentine's Day, babe" He says. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him softly.

"Babe, you did all this?" I ask. He nods. "I-I can't believe you".

"Well, I just want you to know how much I love you. I mean, I know that stuff like this won't really put that into words and you can't but someones affection, but I don't think I could give you everything you deserve in this world" He says. I kiss him again.

"You, Morgan Wallen, are the only thing that I will ever need" I say. He pulls me in and squeezes me tightly.

"I love you so much" He says.

"I love you too" I say looking up at him.

"I didn't really plan anything too extravagant for us. I figured we could stay in tonight, but I did get you something" He says. I raise my eyebrows. "Take off that ring".

"Why? It's my engagement ring" I say.

"Yeah, I know, but I got you a better one. The one that I originally planned to propose with, but couldn't and I wasnt going to wait to propose" He says. I was confused, but I did what he asked. He then told me to close my eyes so he could slide the ring onto my finger. When I opened my eyes, my mouth hung open.

"Babe, is that what I think it is?" I ask. He smiled the biggest smile at me.

"Carter got it all fixed up for me. It needed to be resized and everything, but now it's perfect" He says. He had given me my moms old diamond ring that she got from her mother. I thought that she had been buried with it, but I guess I was wrong.

"I can't believe this" I say.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

"Of course I do" I say and kiss him. "And, Morgan Wallen, I love you".

"I love you more. And you deserve so much more than what I gave you, but that's coming with time. I can promise you that" He says. I smile.

"Can you promise that it's always going to be me and you no matter what from here on out?" I ask.

"I can" He says.

"Then that's all I'm ever going to need".