Deonna Purrazzo - Virtuose Meeting

Start from the beginning

Y/N:" You're doing this on purpose."

Deonna:" I can't really confirm or deny that. I'm just enjoying the show and you happen to be great company. Among other things."

Y/N:" And now that you gave me a boner, what's your next idea?"

His question was answered by Deonna pulling down her shorts. She immediatly showed him her pussy and ass in the same move.

Deonna:" You like talking very much, so why don't you put that tongue to work?"

Y/N:" In here?"

Deonna:" This room is soundproof and the door is locked. Nobody can catch us here."

Y/N knew he was left with only one choice, so he got right behind Deonna, spread her legs a bit more and stuck his tongue out before slowly licking along her shaved vagina. It felt weird to do this while thousands of people were in the arena. There could always be something else that could cause a major problem, but Deonna just pressed herself against Y/N's face, forcing him to become serious with what he was doing. He got the clue, grabbed her hips and put his tongue deep into her pussy, exploring every inch he could reach. The sensation coursing through her was making the girl wonder what else Y/N was able to do. Her imagination ran wild with fantasies already as Y/N dug in and increased the speed he needed to make Deonna actually moan. If anyone heard about this sooner or later and the wrong person caught onto it, Y/N would be dead meat. Getting a feel of how tight Deonna was gave him an idea of what exactly to do next. Y/N removed his tongue, but before she could argue against it, he shoved two of his fingers into her pussy and thrusted them in and out. A surprise for sure as she was smiling when she saw what he thought of. They actually found common ground with each other while Angel Garza and Travis Banks tore the house down in the ring. Deonna tried to pay attention, but the lewd acts of Y/N broke her away from that. She could feel the fingertips inside and after a while Y/N put in a third finger to test her out.

Deonna:" You can't...tease me like that."

Y/N:" I just did. You started this, so you get more than you can handle."

Y/N then thrusted his fingers back and forth as humanly possible for him which turned Deonna into quite the moaner. She wanted this and more, but could she handle what was about to unfold? It wasn't easy to keep herself steady and Y/N's actions definitly didn't help with that either. He slid his hand from the back to the front while getting up. Pulling Deonna closer, Y/N inserted his fingers again and began kissing her. Passionately at first to build up a bit more excitement. Fortunately for the two not a single person was knocking at the door or looking for them in any other way. By now Rhea, Dakota and Tegan just knew Y/N was in this room watching the show. They had no clue he was about to have sex with another female wrestler. Deonna's friends also didn't seem too worried when she wandered off into the unknown.

During their make-out session, Deonna fished out Y/N's fully erect dick, stroking it while he was still fingering her pussy. They felt that the temperature was rising significantly, so instead of going on, they stopped and quickly got out of their clothes. They looked each other up and down and smirked. Deonna was a bit more petite than Rhea, Dakota or Tegan. She didn't have as big of an ass as them, but it definitly was more than enough. Her breasts were a bit smaller too, but they still filled two hands. Her dark eyes and her tanned skin perfectly rounded up the complete look. She winked at Y/N and was back against the rail, spreading her pussy with two fingers. That was the only invitation Y/N needed as he walked over and carefully pushed his shaft inside. He felt a few drops of warm liquid running down his balls and when he looked at it, he saw a bit of blood while Deonna leaned into him with small tears in her eyes.

Deonna:" This...This is my first time. Can we take it slow?"

Y/N:" Always. I won't do anything you don't want me to."