Chapter 19

{Koi had came back with food for everyone. Doebi was still sleeping peacefully. Donna told them not to wake her because she was still tired. By this time, Avery, Bryson & Deontae had came in the room as well.}

"You sure you don't wanna wake her up? She needs to eat at least." Koi said, looking over at Doebi.

"Yeah go ahead." Donna said with one of the babies in her arms.

Koi lightly shook Doebi.

"Doe, wake up. You need to eat."

Doebi didn't budged. She laid there with her curly hair covering the pillow underneath her head.

"Doebi?" Koi pressed her fingers against her neck.

"Oh shit. Aye, Avery somebody.. Go get a nurse now! I don't feel a pulse." She stammered as her face started to turn red.

Donna put the baby down in the incubator then stood up.

"The fuck you mean she doesn't have a pulse?!"

Koi placed her head down on Doebi's chest to see of she could hear her heart beating.

"I don't hear a hearbeat man!"

Avery jetted out the room and went to the nurse for help. Within, five minutes she was back in the room.

The nurse checked Doebi's pulse and all her other vitals. She sighed then looked at all three off the women surrounding her.

"I'm sorry... but she's dead."

Donna stared deep into space as she processed the words that came from the nurse's mouth.

"Doebi is dead."

Avery quickly rushed out the room Bryson and Dontae. She didn't want Bryson to witness anything else traumatic.

Koi felt choked up but she knew she had to he strong for Donna.

She kneeled down next to her and placed an arm across her shoulder.

Tears slowly fell down Donna's cheeks. She couldn't say anything at all. All she could do was stare into space and cry.

》》》》》》》》》》》》

*Six Months Later*

After the passing of Doebi, Donna moved back in with Koi and Avery. They weren't in a relationship again but they helped out with the children a lot.

Doebi's parents visited often to see their grandchildren and even offered to legally adopt them so Donna could go back to her career in the beauty industry but she declined the offer. She felt like Doebi would've wanted her to raise the babies instead of parents.

Donna is now a model trainer, successful Youtuber and is writing a book about her struggles.

The book is said to be released sometime in Fall of 2021.

Doebi was buried next to her cousin that was shot and killed in a driveby the year before. She was close to him. So close that she got his name tatted on both of her arms.

Every Saturday morning, Donna visits both of their graves. Sometimes she brings flowers then sometimes she just sits and talk about the things that have been going on in her life.

If it wasn't for Koi, Avery, and Doebi's parents, Donna didn't know what she would've done. Even though times are hard right now; she's thankful that she doesn't have to go through any of it alone.

Avery finally cut Eric out of her life completely. He got back hooked on drugs and doesn't come around anymore. At this moment, she doesn't know if he's dead our alive.

She is currently doing back to school to major in Elementary Education. She hopes to become a first grade teacher.

Bryson is still that sweet little boy who loves his mother so much. He sees Donna's kids as his younger siblings. He tries helping out too!

"Don Don" is still his third mama and he wouldn't have it any other way.

Koi is finally getting somewhere with her artwork. She recently sold a piece for $10,000!

That's the most she's ever gotten for her artwork. Many people in town are comissioning her to work on different pieces such as self protraits, murals, home decor and more!

She plans on opening up an art studio to teach art classes to people that would like to learn how to draw or just learn more about art.

Now, as you can see. There's nothing wrong with being in a polygamous relationship.

They have ups and downs just like any other relationship....but I will say this, when dealing with multiple people; you're also dealing with multiple demons and multiple baggages.

When you agree to be in a committed relationship with one or more people, you take on the issues that they're going through.

So before you commit to anything, ask yourself this

"Am I ready to deal with the battles that comes along with this person?"

At the end of the day, it's all up to you.

And this concludes Polygamy.

》》》》》》》》》》》》

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!(:

HEY!! Even though this is the end of this story, I'm doing two more bouns chapters so don't worry. The chapters will take place two or three years after the passing of Doebi.

I wanna thank everyone for reading this story and being patient with me! I love you all so much!

Also, check out the other three stories I will be working on..

Lesbian House

Zandile: The Zombie Hunter

Ski & Squishy

Lesbian House is inspired by shows like Flavor of Love and Real & Chance.

Zandile: The Zombie Hunter is about a woman who fights zombies while her infant child is strapped in front of her. This is also a Ski Mask the Slump God fanfic. (:

Ski & Squishy is also a Ski Mask the Slump God fanfic. It's about a natural born witch who is a virgin. She eventually meets Ski but both of their lives change when something drastic happens. (:

Be sure to leave thoughts and comments on this story and my other ones. (:
Again, thank you for all the love and support. ♥️♥️

-Chime🎨