Chapter 9

{Koi spent the whole day with Doebi. They went out shopping for the baby, just like basic stuff until they found out if it was a boy or a girl. When they got back home it was around 7pm which gave Koi enough to get dressed for this meet up with an old friend. She always kept am extra set of clothes in her car.}

"Have fun." Doebi said, kissing Koi on the lips.

She kissed her back then smiled. "I'll call you later okay?? If you need anything, just let me know."

Doebi nodded. "I will babe."

Koi got in her car and drove off.

She told Doebi she was catching up with an old friend but she didn't tell her that this old friend was her girlfriend from college.

It took her about and hour and a half to get the restaurant.

After parking her car, she got out and paced in.

Her friend was already sitting at the table waiting for her.

Koi smiled as she strolled to the table then sat in front of her.

"How you been??" She said with a grin.

"I've been great. How about you?" She smiled back.

"Good now that you're here." Farrah replied, moving her wavy blonde hair out of her face.

"It's been a minute.... How's life been treating you?? Fill me in."

Farrah smiled and began telling her about her life after college. Koi couldn't help but grin as she talked.

She was a pretty brown skinned woman with light brown eyes. Her hair was naturally wavy and it was dyed blonde. A mole graces the side of her thick lips.

"What about you??" She said, giggling.

Koi snapped out of her trance. "Huh?? Oh right. Well, you know I still do photography and all that."

She nodded. "Yes.... but what's going on with your life??"

Koi eyes widen. "My love life??"

Farrah nodded. "Uh huh."

"Shambles......." Koi replied. "And I'll leave it at that."

"Shambles......"

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

{Avery paced around the living room waiting for Koi to come home. It was now after 9 and she wasn't home yet. She was more worried about telling her about fucking Eric rather than her well-being. Suddenly, she heard the doorknob move and her eyes grew large. Koi came in with a straight face, basically already looking pissed but she wasn't. Avery smiled at her weakly.}

"What's wrong with you??" Koi locked the door behind her. "Look like you done something you had no business doing."

"Oh no no noooo. I'm just really happy to see you." Avery paced over to her and wrapped her arms around her waist.

Koi looked down at her and smiled.

"You know, when you're not pissin' me off you're cute as fuck. Where's Donna?? Y'all in the mood?" She smirked.

Avery eyes shoot opened. "Ohhhhh Donna. She's in the room."

"Let's go. It's been awhile. I'm in a good mood. You lookin' good to me right now." She picked her up and started carrying her towards the room.