Chapter 11

{Donna paced around with Dontae in her arms. She felt awkward having a child that was biologically hers. It's been weeks since anyone heard from Koi and Doebi. Lately, it's just been Avery, Donna, Bryson and Dontae}

"Having trouble getting him to sleep?" Avery asked, pacing out of the kitchen.

Donna nodded and sighed.

"This parenting shit is so hard. My whole work schedule has to be fixed around him and his needs."

Avery took Dontae and sat on the couch, gently rocking him.

"Still haven't heard from Koi?" Donna asked, sitting next to her.

"Nope..She isn't answering her phone either. Doebi ain't answering. I hope they're okay. I might drive over to Doebi's parents house later."

Donna sighed. "I'll come to. I'm just ready for everyone to make up. I miss our togetherness. I miss Koi's smile and Doebi's bashfulness."

As Donna and Avery reminisced on the good times, someone started knocking at the door.

Donna strolled over to the door and opened it.

"KOI!! DOEBI!! MY BABIES!!" She shouted.

Koi laughed a bit before wrapping her arms around Donna. "Happy to see me huh?"

"We were just talking about you guys. We missed you so much. Is everything okay?" She replied, giving her the tightest hug.

"I'm good baby, never been better." Koi chuckled, stepping into the house.

Doebi followed her with a stomach that was now huge as ever.

Donna looked at her and she looked back at Donna.

"Hi." Doebi said, rubbing her stomach.

"Hey... How are you?" Donna paced to her.

"I'm good." She sat down on the other couch and sighed.

"I'm always tired, hungry, and sleepy."

Avery chuckled. "What do you expect? You're pregnant."

"How far you now?" Donna sat next to her and looked at her stomach.

"5 months."

Avery frowned. "You might big to be five months. What you carryin? Twins?"

Doebi eyes lit up then she became silent.

Koi glanced at her then Donna.

"Bro... You havin twins?!" Avery jumped up with the baby in her arms and his eyes shot opened.

She looked down at him. "My bad little man."

He glared at her then slowly closed his eyes back, falling asleep.

"But are you having twins?" Avery examined her closely.

Doebi nodded. "Twin girls."

"Wooooow! Damn Donna You About To Have Three Kids. Three babies to take care of."

Avery shook her head while chuckling. "This is interesting. I bet you'll stop slangin that dick now!"

Donna gaped at her and rolled her eyes. "Shut up before I slap you."

"Well shit, my bad.. but you know I'm being honest."

Koi stretched then pulled her keys out her pocket.

"It was good seeing you guys but I'm out again. I'll check on everyone again later in the week." She strolled to the door.

Donna frowned. "What?! You just got here!"

"Yeah I know but I'll be back later maybe." Koi opened the door and walked out, leaving the other three behind.

"You know what she's going?" Avery asked Doebi.

"I don't. She picked me up from my parents house and asked me if I was ready to come back. I agreed to come back. The car ride on the way here was quiet but I can tell she was content."

"Hmmm.." Donna folded her arms.

"Strange but I would leave her alone. I don't want her getting mad again. She's a whole different person when she's mad." Avery added.

"You're right." Doebi nodded.

"She'll come around soon."

》》》》》》》》》》》

{Koi drove back to Farrah's house. She was happy but still wasn't in notion to be around the other three women. Of course she still cared for them but she didn't feel the same way about them. Koi paced into the house to see Farrah cleaning up and washing close. Farrah made sure she did heavy cleaning in the house every two days.}

"Back so soon?" Farrah smiled then took off her yellow rubber gloves.

Koi closed the door behind her then strolled to her and wrapped her arms around her waist.

"Yeah I just said my hellos and dropped Doebi off. She was ready to go back. I told them I would check on them later in the week." She pushed Farrah's hair out of her face.

She looked up at her. "Did you tell them yet?"

Koi shook her head. "No I didn't but I will. It's not that I'm scared, it's just enough going on as it is. Donna has her other baby at the house with her now, Doebi's pregnant with twins and Avery just overreacts too much."

Farrah frowned a bit. "But they're not your problem anymore. You're not obligated to protect them."

Koi sighed. "Babe I know.. But I'm just being considerate."

Farrah looked down at her hand, gazing at the wedding ring that was gleaming on her finger.

"Hey.." Koi lifted her head up and smile. "You don't have anything to worry about, aight?"

"You promise?"

"I promise. You know what, stop cleaning and go put some more clothes on. Ima take you out.

Farrah smiled. "Okay."

As she walked away, Koi plopped down on the couch and sighed. She knew she would have to tell Avery, Doebi, Donna sooner or later about her marriage with Farrah.

Her and Farrah got married two days ago. She had no plans of getting back with the other three, especially after everything that happened.

About thirty minutes later, Farrah came from downstairs dressed and ready to go.

"Ready!" She said, smiling.

"Alright, let's go." Koi replied, getting up and going over the door.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Alright! I finally got through it! Chapter 11!

I hope you guys enjoyed it. Sorry it took so long but I have a life outside of this, so please keep that mind.

I don't know when I'll update this ago because I stay busy now but I'll try to when I have the time.

I appreciate everyone that's been patient with me and understanding.

I wanna thank everyone for reading and all of the support. I love you all. 💕💕💕💕

-Chime