Chapter 4

{Avery was happy that she was able to avoid going to court. Her lawyer ordered Erica and Melanie to take a drug test and it came back positive. She now has full custody of Bryson.}

"We should go out and celebrate!" Donna said, looking at herself in the mirror while brushing her hair.

"Yeah, that would be nice. It's been awhile since we've all went out and did something." Koi agreed, touching up one of her paintings.

Bryson played with his army men on the floor.

"I think Bryson should choose where we go." Doebi reached down and rubbed his head.

Bryson giggled then got up, hopping into her lap.

"Where you wanna eat man?" She asked, kissing her cheeks.

"Zoo Rocket World!!" He cheered, throwing his hands up in the air.

A big smile came across Avery's face. Seeing him happy made her even more happy.

Zoo Rocket world is his favorite place to eat. It's a restaurant for kids based of these animals in the zoo that are astronauts.

"Sounds like a dateee!! Let me call my mom and see of Sadia with us. I know it's been awhile since you've played with her."  She grabbed her phone and started to call her mother.

"SADIEEEE!!" Bryson screamed with excitement.

Sadie was Avery's little sister. She was a year younger than Bryson. Her features were similar it Avery's but her green eyes were brighter and her eyes were a bit chinky because her dad is part Vietnamese.

"This sounds like it's gonna be fun!!" Koi moved away from her canvas and grabbed her car keys.

"Come on."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

{After picking up Sadie from Avery's mother house, Koi drove to Zoo Rocket World. Once they got there, Bryson made his way to a table that had a Zebra in the middle of it. The Zebra had on an astronaut suit and the fingers on his right hand held up the piece sign.}

"Buffet, or do y'all wanna order off the menu." Avery said, sitting next to Bryson.

"Buffet. I'm so hungry right now." Doebi said, rubbing her stomach.

Koi nudged her then made a face.

When Doebi realize what she was trying to tell her, she stopped rubbing her stomach.

Avery looked at the funny then gave her attention to Bryson and Sadie.

"You guys ready?"

They nodded and smiled.

Avery grabbed their hands, pacing over to the buffet table.

"You almost gave yourself away." Koi glared at Doebi.

She frowned. "Well I'm sorry! It's a bit of a habit now! Shut up Koi fish!

Koi bit her lips then released it.

"Ima let that slide cause your pregnant and I know your hormones are off the rocker. But remember, I'm looking out for your ass."

Donna took a sip of her drink then coughed.