Chapter-New boy in town

Start from the beginning

"Why so formal?" she said with an seductive smile on her pink lips walking around the desk only to sit on top of the end of it to cross her legs.-"Have a seat!" she said nodding her head  toward the seat close to her.I nodded and sat down.she smiled

"Now tell me what pleasure do i owe you for  this visit?"she said smiling.

"A student!" i said referring to Ebony!

"Is there a problem?" she asked frowning.

"No not really i just wanted to inform you that Miss Larson is pregnant."  i said feeling quite proud on the inside.

She uncrossed her legs and looked at me with shock-"What!.. how?.. but!" she stuttered

"I was just as shock but she is in my class and in her state i didn't want her to hurt herself, so i was thinking maybe she could help me so she wouldn't fail my class." i said 

She nodded-"Okay maybe i should call her parent's and let the.."  but before she could finish i cut her off and quickly i shook my head.-"I already talk to them!" i said

"How?" she asked shocked

"I drove her home one day when i saw her walking in the rain and when i took her home, her parent's were really grateful. Then they asked me if i could watch after her while they went out of town." i said smiling.

She arched her eyebrow i read her mind; She think's something is going on between me and ebony,which is true l but we are both of legal age.but i wont tell her that so i lied.

"I know what you are thinking and it is only a favor i am doing it  for her parent's." i said smiling at her.

"Of course i know someone so mature for they're  age would'nt  wont a teenager, i know you prefer older women." she said sliding off her desk sizing me up i didn't need to read her mind to know what she was thinking. i stood up cause i knew if i didn't she would have sat on my lap and i  wasn't going to let that happen.

I smiled up at her-"Well i should be going i have to make students beg for mercy!" i said playfully turning around heading toward the door not look back at her but i knew she was watching me.i closed the door behind me.

I looked at Sheryl as i headed toward the door-"See you later." i said as i passed her door.

"Bye Blake!"she said.

I walked toward the door with my hand on the handle but stopped as the door swung open and i came face to face with a boy with black hair and green eyes,wearing a white shirt and  leather jacket and  blue jeans..i frowned at him as he smiled at me something didn't smell right about him, i tried to read his mind but i couldn't. 

"Sorry i was headed to the principle office!" his voice sounded so familar but why? but i was going to find out.

"I am the gym teacher so who are you?" i asked not letting him go anywhere when he would have move to pass me.