Thirsty for Blood

Heyy guys, sorry I haven't uploaded more in a while, i've been so busy. Sorry once again! Hope yous forgive me :D Heheh! Well enjoy this chapter, please, vote, comment, fan and add away to your libraries

ps, Clover, is Aria's wolf <3

__________________________________________________________________________________

Aria'sPov

Pain was all I could feel, i'm desperate for my horrible mate, everytime I said something bad about him the pain shooting through my stomach got worse.

My wolf was constantly flooding my mind with hot, steamy, dirty but very attractive pictures of my mate. I feel like giving in and forgiving him, I feel sorry for him that Sarah used him. Hearing him crying made my heart break even more.

My father, says I will forgive him when the times right, once you do, you both, together, will be so powerful, you will save are kind and everyone will be united with their loved ones.

To be honest I hadn't a clue about what he said but I think his wolf was talking to me. I'll get back to it later.

I've been stuck in this room for the past 24 hours, debating if I should go out for a run or not. I'm scared that Damon will see me and try something.

Lucas has stayed with me for awhile bring in food that I can't eat. He says it doesn't effect him much, as he, already is fully mated. Which i'm glad for!

'Please Aria, make the pain stop. Lets just go an enjoy a lovely, romantic and passionate time with our make... please. Its going to be done sooner or later. Just think about it your going to be putting both of us in more pain the longer we wait, it's dangerous, ecspecially with unmated males around the land.' my wolf argued with me.

I hated knowing that all of this hurt her just as much as it hurt me. I was about to agree on it... but what will people think about it, I know that most people think I shouldn't forgive so easily. Debbie thinks I should, she forgave me just as easily, which i'm very greatful for... she's wonderful.

I have to show i'm stronger than this.

'Sorry Clover, but I can't right now. I'm sorry this..I-I mean i'm causing us pain. Please understand.' I whispered.

She whimpered and backed away into the back of my head. I feel terrible that i'm not doing anything about this. I'm just sitting in my newly changed black silk bed covers that is already soaking wet with sweat.

While having an internal argument with myself, I didn't hear the bedroom door open up and Maria walk in.

'Aria' Maria whispered in my hear. I jumped in fright and look at her in shock. Then surprise. I thought she'd be away for a few more days.

'Hey Maria, what are you doing her? I thought you weren't going to be back for a few more days.' I asked her.

'No, no. As soon as I heard that you've gone into heat, I took the first plane back her to be with you, help you to endure this pain, for as long as you can, which won't be long.' Maria stated.

I sort of felt bad that she has taking her important time and came to help me, but angry that she felt I wasn't strong enough to endure this pain.

I'm going crazy she didn't mean that! Stupid heat, stupid hot, sexy and wild Damon.

'Thanks Maria, you're an amazing friend. I love you!' I whispered.

She hugged me.

'I'll go an get some ice-cream and junk food.' She said while hopping of my bed and flying out the bedroom door.