Bad things can lead to good things in the end!

Hey guys. Please get your friends to read this, to comment, fan and vote. I love feedback and advice. So feel free to comment or private message me. Thanks.
Keep the reading up!
~Sophie <3

_________________________________________________________________________________

Aria's Prov

I woke up to the sound of hused wwhispers. I had caught the end of... 'I'm sorry, he didn't make it.' what has happened the last thing I remember is heading towards the lake to fight.

That's when all the memories came flooding into my mind, my father, fighting, Sarah and Damon, pain, screams and crys of little children and the lovely woman's voice. I think she was my mother, maybe we have a way to comunicate. The last thing that was on my mind was the scream of pain that came from Damon.

What happened? Is he okay? I didn't hurt him... did I? Why do I care he rejected me anyway. He left me and has now marked Sarah Black.

'Doctor Jared, she's awaking.' I heard my father say.

Footsteps came closer to me and I opened my eyes to see the doc and my father staring at me.

'Who didn't make it father?' I asked.

He looked at me in shock and pity, what's wrong?

'I'll tell you after hun, first Jared is going to check if you're okay and then you'll get ready for dinner later.' He replied while walking out of the room.

I nodded and looked to Jared, 'Is everything really okay?' I asked him, He just hused me and said I was free to go to my room.

On the way to my room, I couldn't help but notice everyone looked more scared of me, but most of thiem gave me pityful looks. Weird.

As soon as I had my shower, I got dressed into black skinny jeans, white tank top and my leather jacket, throwing my hair is a messy bun and putting my knee length black boots on. I applied some eye liner, mascara and red lipstick.

After I had finished I noticed it was coming up to 6 o'clock and dinner is almost ready.

I headed down stairs towards the dining room. I entered the room to find everyone was sitting and waiting. I sat at the other end of my father with Maria on my right and Matthew on my left. Some of Damon's pack was here. No Damon though.

Everyone was either staring at me during the meal or giving me pity looks. I hadn't spoken to anyone and I don't know what's going on.

'Okay, tell me what i've done. I can't stand people looking at me with pity or people can't even look at me cause they fear me. So spill now.' I shouted.

I was shaking and trying hard not to let her out. Matthew put his hands on my shoulders to calm me but I wasn't in the mood, I snarled at him. That's when Maria let a wee growl slip. But I let it go as Matthew then removed his hands and sat back down.

'Come on Alpha Brad, tell me what's happened.' I shouted.

He looked into my eyes and replied with.

'You killed a young member of the pack called Wes Wilson, age of 12. You put Damon in a coma and I don't know when he'll awake. Sarah his mate is seriously injured along with a few others. Happy now.' He shouted back.

I was in so much shock. I killed a 12 year old boy because I lost control. Yeah Damon was in a coma but he had Sarah. I really am a bad person.

When father called Sarah, Damon's mate... owww did that hurt. So much shock ran through my body that I fell back into my sit. My father looked at me in disgust and walked out of the room. I felt like breaking down into tears but I couldn't I had no tears left. I just sat there.

Everyone else rushed to finish their meals and left with an excuse. I knew differently I saw the fear in their eyes.

Maria and Matthew stayed with me until the end of the meal. They asked to be excused and I nodded at them. Now I know what it feels like to be completely alone.

I ran and ran to my feet could take me nowhere. I looked up and noticed that I was in the clearing where my father and I would train.