He stood in front of me now holding my hand gently his eyes scanning every part of me. I lightly squirmed under his eyes until they met mine. His smile light up his entire demeanor in the moment. He cupped my face kissing my forehead lightly before pulling away and leading me to his car. Even though no words were said I knew he was complimenting me in any way he could. I got into the passenger seat and when he got in the drivers seat, after closing my door, I leaned across the middle compartment and kissed his cheek. “You look dandy.” I commented as he chuckled putting the car in drive and grabbing my hand and softly weaving his fingers through mine. I smiled as we drove peacefully to the restaurant, we talked about little things really. Even though Eli was twenty seven, when we walked into this restaurant a few girls had their heads turned and stared for a while. That is until he smiled down at me. I smiled back as he put his hand on the small of my back and lead me to the table the waiter was showing us to. Once we sat down Eli reached out for my hand across the table. I looked up at him and saw a glint of worry until I relaxed my hand into his outstretched one, killing that glint of worry. The dinner was good and we both learned quirky little things about each other. He made me laugh and smile, as did I to him and overall it was just a great dinner. After dinner we shimmied over to the bowling alley as I swapped my pumps for bowling shoes. Once I was ready I helped Eli find his own ball. He then went first as I saw what he was doing wrong.

“You can’t just throw it down the lane. Here.” I said grabbing my ball and explaining to him the points of bowling to work on. He stood behind me and whispered looking at the pins.

“Can you bowl with me behind you so I can feel how to do it?” He looked down at me as I shook my head 'no' inicating I own't mind. I grabbed his right hand holding the ball with our hands on top of each other and doing the same with our left. I moved my body slower than I normally would and when I let the ball go I could feel his breath going down my spine, causing me to shiver in anticipation. I looked up at him as he watched the ball take down all ten pins. He smiled and then looked down at me kissing me at the corner of my lips quickly before grabbing his ball and trying to do what I just did. When he failed the first time laughed and when his ball came back I grabbed it and stood in front of him as we went through the motions together.

After about two hours, since that was how much we paid for, we headed back to his car. We didn’t go to my condo to drop me off, instead we ended up at the beach. I let the water lap my feet as Eli came and wrapped his arms around my stomach and rested his head on my shoulder. His lips grazed my earlobe as I shivered in anticipation again. “I’m sorry I don’t have  coat for you Char.”

“Don’t worry I’m okay.” I said while turning my head so I could l look into his eyes. He smiled at me and rubbed his thumb over my lips. He turned me so I was facing him and held my waist gently with this right arm and his left hand went to my face. He looked directly into my eyes and I felt like he could see everything about me. I blushed under this intense feeling but as tranced in the way his eyes became a darker hazel. The honey color his eyes were held green specks which became more prominent around the pupil and his breath became more known. I could feel it gliding across my lips I looked down at his lips, parted and a perfect shade of pink. I looked back up into his eyes and felt him pull me closer to his body. I could now feel a heat radiate off his chest to me and I had one of my hands in his belt loop while the other one was in the middle of his chest playing with a button.

“Char.” He whispered out in this husky undertone. I whimpered as that got me in places that have been inactive for a little while.

“Yea?” I asked him while my eyes were closed ready to feel his lips on mine.

“Can I kiss you?” He asked me as I opened my eye meeting his questioned ones. I shook my head at his politeness before planting my lips onto his. We both just took in the feeling of each other as we pulled away a second later. But, another second later he pulled me closer to him as I dropped my hands wrapping them around his neck and letting him take my bottom lip in his as I took his top lip. There was no tongue in the first round when we pulled away, but there was when we went for round three. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip as I opened my mouth wider allowing his tongue access to my mouth. When his tongue met mine it was a whole new level of passion. We pulled away when we could no longer breath and I smiled and hid my face in his neck my chest rising and falling against his, which copied that pattern. I felt his fingers drum softly against my waist as he inhaled deeply. I pulled back a little and found his eyes. He smiled at me kissing me gently, taking my upper lip in his before setting his forehead onto mine. He smiled at me at me and cupped my face. “That was the best feeling I have ever had.” He whispered holding me close to him still not daring to loosen his grip. I smiled bashfully up at him and I let my fingers weave through his locks.

“Thank you?” I said more like a question than anything. He laughed placing his lips onto mine again and pulling them back.

“How was it for you.”

“Is this the part where I tell you it was something new and incredibly amazing for me as well?” He chuckled lowly before nodding pushing a piece of my hair back.

“Yea sort of.”

“Why would I do that?”

“To let me know you like me possibly?”

“Oh hush up Eli.” I said while smiling and leaning on my tip toes so I was at his level of height.

“Yes ma’am.” He said winking at me. I leaned in and when I felt his lips graze mine I quickly turned around and ran. He gasped and ran after me and wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me off the ground. He hauled me back to his car and set me on his hood. He stepped in between my legs as I wrapped them around him and clasped my ankles in back of him. My hands laid on his chest while his were on my waist. I pulled him in closer and looked up at him under my eyelashes. “Char?”

“Hmm?” I murmured looking up into his eyes seeing him smiled more.

“Can I kiss you again?”

“If you did what you did back there then….” I trailed off biting my lip and moving in closer to him. “Then by all means, yes you can.” I whispered causing him to cup my face and plant his lips on mine, doing the magic he did all but ten minutes ago.

When he brought me home he bashfully asked if hecould use my bathroom. I laughed and just lead him the way. When he came out I was texting Jane and I felt arms wrap around my waist and I set my phone down and turned around in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled when he gave me a kiss taking my bottom lip in his lips and running his tongue along it. When he pulled away he smiled at me and sighed. “I wish I didn’t have to go.” I bit my lip and nodded as well. I shouldn’t be but I am. He smiled at me as I walked him out. When he got into his car and drove off I waved and went in and sat on my couch texting Jane. Being with Eli like that? That was a high I never wanted to forget.

Delayed Love [Is Complete]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें