Prologue

"Excuse me guys...I'll be back after attending this call."he said and walked away.

As soon as he went Karan, who was seated next to me dropped his fork purposely on my lap and exclaimed "Oh damn..I'm so sorry Zoya.... I think you should wash this stain off as soon as possible...if not the stain wouldn't go."

Drama king... let me tell you'll that Karan is non other but my super stupid and irritating uncle...

"Yeah dear you better wash it soon....come I'll accompany you to the washroom." Said his mom and moved her chair back so that she could get up.

"Nooo!" Shouted Karan while the rest of the people who were sitting on the table gave him a why not look.

Rest of the people includes my mom, dad,Vikram, and his dad, his mom and his sister Nazhat.

"I mean you don't need to accompany her ma'am... Myself and Vikram would accompany Zoya to the washroom...Shall we go Zoya?"

"Okay" said his mom.

If it was some other time I would have scolded Karan for pulling up such a drama.

**************************************

"Why was all that for?" I asked Karan keeping my hands on my hip as soon as we were out of sight from the dining area.

"What do you mean all that?" Karan asked me back to which I shot him back a glare.

"Oh....you mean dropping the fork purposely?"

"Yep exactly....Now If you please...May I know the reason why....because I'm 100% sure that you'll never bother about my dress plus out of all people why do you need to accompany me?"

"Wow Zo... You are so intelligent... How well you know me... Don't you think we are very lucky to have such a brilliant niece Vikram?" Karan told giving a wink to Vikram. While I gave one a punch on his arms.

"Ouch! That hurt me."

"Relax Zo....Karan did so because it was his plan so that he could meet you alone." Vikram told.

"What? He wants to meet me alone? But why?" I literally shouted.

"Dumbo..stop shouting...people are looking at us?" Said Karan and looked around to see that people were giving us weird looks.

"Zoya...we really don't know why he wants to meet you... But I think it's good that you meet him ... See Zo...I know it's bit nervous and all... But if you want to clarify anything about this marriage thing you should talk to him... We don't know what exactly you want... Only you know so you go and talk... " Vikram told (rather explained) hugging me sideway

"Yah Doll... I agree with with Vikram... you have the right to decide whether he is good for you or not but for that you need to meet him at least once."Karan told patting my cheek.

I couldn't say anything but only returned them a smile.

"Good girl...he's in the roof top of the restaurant... you and Vikram go...I'll wait somewhere around near the washroom... In case if anyone comes I have to be prepared with a scene to act!" Karan said and winked at me.

"Good then we'll hurry Zo... It's already 10 minutes late... He might be waiting..." Vikram told taking me towards the lift holding my hands and pressed the lift button then he turned and warned" Karan... Good luck... Make sure nothing goes wrong!"

"Don't worry bhai...you remember that I'm a professional actor...I will give out my best performance in case if anything goes wrong..." Karan said to Vikram lifting up his collar and said looking at me "Good luck doll".

By then the lift arrived and we got in.
Vikram held my hands and said "Gudiya (Doll)... Don't overthink... Everything 's gonna be alright... You just talk to him as if you are talking to a friend... Okay?"

"Okay" I said in a slightly audible voice... to which he nodded.

Doors of the lift opened indicating that we arrived to our destination. Both of us stepped out of the lift and Vikram spoke "Gudiya ... I'll stay here you go and speak..all the best."

You'll might think what's the big deal to go and speak to a guy but... for me..
A girl who never spoke to a male apart from her family and friends... A girl who could never trust anyone in her life and feels unsecured... And most importantly being a person who does not believe in love... It is a big deal... But somewhere inside my heart I felt it's okay something better would happen... Nevertheless I could not expect anything.

From where I was standing I could see him standing with his back facing me...I must say that he was handsome in his formal attire...

Zoya... What are you even thinking?! My mind warned me.

My heart was beating faster as I took each step towards him...I turned to look at Vikram to which gestured with a smile to walk further...No sooner as I reached to where he was standing... he turned to face me and said "Assalamu alaikum Zoya"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey there everyone!

So guys what do you think about Zoya?? Is she over reacting to a common situation... Or Is there any reason for her to overreact in such a way?? Will she say a YES to this marriage or would she say NO because of her insecurity??

To know about that read the story... The story Of Ayaan and Zoya.

Please read, vote and comment about the story!