I nodded then looked at Samantha. "Catch you later?"

Samantha nodded. "I love you and I promise not to say anything unless someone else says something to piss me off."

I laughed. "I love you too." I turned around and walked inside of the house. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from out of the cooler.

"Still the first girl I've ever seen get a water bottle at a house party."

I stood upright and faced the voice. I smiled. "I don't drink at house parties. You should know that by now Andy."

He chuckled. "Yeah, I know." He nodded towards my outfit. "You're looking good."

I smiled. "Thanks, so are you." I waved my hand around. "This is what you guys planned?"

"Liv planned it for him. I thought he would've wanted to do something more.."

"Quiet?"

"And small."

"Well, you know Patrick."

He nodded. "How are you? I haven't talked to you since I told you about them."

I shrugged. "I'm fine, I told Cyn. Which is kind of why we're here. She wanted to get drunk and yell at him I guess. I'm just here for... support."

He smirked and tossed back some of his beer. "Support?"

I smiled. "Yes, Andy. I'm not trying to start anything, I don't really have the energy for it."

He shrugged. "Yeah, I understand that. Was it bad? You telling Cyn, I mean."

I hummed. "Not really. I thought she was going to actually attempt to kill Casey, but instead she just suggested it."

He laughed. "That sounds about right."

"They don't know that I know about him right?"

He shook his head. "No, but you know if everyone intends on getting drunk tonight..."

I nodded and looked down at my sneakers. "I know, but until that time comes let's just not talk about it." I looked back up at him. "Hey, Andy?"

"Yeah, light bulb?"

"Samantha's..."

Someone cleared their throat. "Am I interrupting?"

I looked from Andy to the voice and paused. I let out a breath. "You are, but considering what today is you get a pass. Happy birthday."

Patrick smiled, oblivious to the awkwardness that was surrounding him. "Thank you. I'm glad you could make it. Is Cyn here?"

I nodded as Samantha bumped my hip.

Samantha looked at Patrick. "Happy birthday asshole."

Patrick's eyes widened. "Samantha?"

Andy looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed. "What the..."

I sighed at Andy. "That's what I was trying to tell you before Patrick walked in."

Andy sighed. "Olivia's going to flip her shit when she finds out."

Samantha rolled her eyes. "Who fucking cares? This is a free country and I was invited to a birthday party by my cousin."

Andy finally looked at her and his eyes widened. "Wow, you're blonde?"

She raised an eyebrow. "Yes, problem?"

He shook his head and smirked. "No, not all Samantha. You look amazing."