Emile's Birthday

(Emile Picani's birthday is December 16th. Happy birthday, you adorable bean!)

It was Emile's birthday and Remy was planning something. Remy was checking to see if things were set.

"Remy, how long are you going to be staring at that clipboard?" Virgil asked.

"I need to see if everything is ready. This birthday needs to be perfect!" Remy said and checked things off of his list.

"He's really become OCD about this..." Virgil muttered to the others.

"Okay, I think everything is ready. Places, everyone!" Remy clapped his hands together and everyone hid. Remy hid behind the couch.

A few minutes passed and Emile rose up in the common room.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled and jumped up. Emile took a step back, a look of shock planted on his face.

"Oh, w-what's this?" Emile asked.

"It's a surprise party. It was Remy's idea." Patton smiled. Remy walked over to Emile.

"So...? What do you think?" Remy questioned.

"It's... alright. But, I was hoping I would rest for a little while in my room." Emile smiled softly.

"Oh. Th-That's fine. You can rest." Remy frowned. Emile looked at him, uncertain.

"Save me some cake, okay?" Emile caressed Remy's cheek and then walked away.

~~~~~

It was an hour later and Remy was looking up at the ceiling on the common room couch. He sighed and sat up. He stood up and the others looked at him.

"Where are you going?" Roman asked.

"To Emile's room," Remy said and walked away.

Remy got to Emile's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in," Emile called from inside. Remy opened the door and saw Emile laying in bed. Remy closed the door and went over to him. "Remy? What are you doing-?"

"Do you enjoy your birthday?" Remy asked. Emile's eyes widened, then his eyes softened a bit.

"Not really. But the reason I left was that I was tired. One of my clients was stubborn." Emile closed his eyes a bit. "I'm tired..."

"Oh, I'll just leave you alone then." Remy turned to leave but was stopped.

"Wait, Remy. Why did you plan a birthday party for me?" Emile questioned.

"I planned it because you help a lot of us and I figured you must've been tired of helping us, so I planned a way for you to have fun and not be stressed," Remy explained.

"I love helping you guys. You're very sweet, Remy. I love you for that."

"I love you too..." Remy blushed a bit.

"I also lost my stuffed bear, care to lie down with me?"

"Is that your way of saying to sleep with you?" Remy asked.

"Come on, I'm getting cold over here...!" Emile whined.

Remy rolled his eyes and walked over. He pulled the covers up and lied down with Emile. Emile wrapped his arms around Remy.

"This is the best birthday ever..." Emile muttered.

"How so?" Remy questioned.

"I get to sleep with my crush."

Remy's face turned red. Emile giggled.

"You're like a furnace." Emile smiled.

"Th-ThAnK yOu..." Remy's voice cracked causing Emile to giggle again.

'How does he do this to me...?' Remy thought.