Alyson cleared her throat, grabbing their attention.

"Alyson! Hi!" Kelly greeted her with a wide smile. "Glad you're here. I'm assuming we're both here for the same reasons."

Alyson rolled her eyes at how much of an actress Kelly was, "well, you're not wrong." She walked over to stand next to the mother to be.

"Maggie," she greeted the brunette. Alyson then looks at Evan, "Evan."

He was so uneasy; he couldn't even look at Alyson.

Neither of them greeted her back. The room was silent, awkward, and full of tension.

"Well," Kelly clapped. "I'll make this quick! Maggie, you are not getting a dime of my father's money."

Maggie lets out an evil laugh that would make anyone's blood run cold. "I guess it's true what they say about blondes. You really are dumb," she insulted Kelly.

"Grandma -"

"Shh," Maggie silenced Evan. "Kelly, do you not understand that I am the grandmother of the baby you're carrying?"

"Speaking of my baby," Kelly rubbed her belly. "You will not be in his life."

Maggie scoffed, "you can't do that. You can't just keep us out of his life."

"Keep up, Maggie," Kelly snapped her fingers. "I know your age is getting up there, so, listen carefully."

Alyson looked down, snickering.

"I said you would not be in my baby's life. Evan will, as long as he wants too."

Having been looking elsewhere this whole time, Evan looked at Kelly in shock. He had ignored her calls for weeks because he wanted nothing to do with her relationship-wise. All he cared about was getting Alyson back.

With good reasoning, he figured Kelly would try to keep him out of his child's life, which isn't what he wanted.

"Look," Kelly looked at Evan. "You don't love me, and I don't love you. It was just sex and bad decision making on both our parts. I'm not going to force you to marry me and pretend that we're this perfect family. I don't want to do this alone, but if I have to, I will. If you want to be in your son's life, you know where to find me."

Giving Alyson a small nod goodbye, Kelly leaves out.

Silence falls over the room again, but Alyson doesn't let it last.

"Can I have a minute with Evan, please?" she asked Maggie politely.

"I'm sorry," Maggie put a hand on Evan's shoulder, "anything you have to say to my grandson you can -"

"Maggie, just get out," Alyson snapped.

Maggie's eyes widen in surprise, "excuse me?"

"You heard her," Evan moved his shoulder from under her hand.

Maggie's jaw dropped, and Alyson smirked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Fine," Maggie huffed and walked toward the door. 

"Close your door on the way out, would you?" Alyson took a seat in front of Evan's desk, setting her purse by her feet.