"That sounds good, and besides they would pay a lot for pretty omegas like us" Nayeon replied giggling.

"Let's put higher prices on Joy, Tae, and Jihoon!" Sana exclaimed.

"Please don't make me do it, you know I can deal with alphas..." Jihoon muttered, worried written all over his pretty face. Glancing at Taehyung who was barely listening.

"That's the awesome thing, any genotype can offer an auction, not just alphas," Joy said looking at Jihoon. "You can be auctioned by another omega Jihoonie"

"That sounds nice..." the boy smiled.

"I'm aboard!" Sana cheered clapping her hands.

"Yeah, me too," Nayeon said nodding.

"What do you say Yoongi?" Joy asked with a hopeful tone.

Yoongi sighed rubbing his nape. "I'm thinking about it, but it does sound like it could be productive. We have two male omegas and seven female omegas. You can add requirements for each auction like Jihoon with the 'no alphas' thing and we would need security... A safe environment where to take your dates... in case something goes wrong"

"Are you going as a chaperone Yoongi?" Soojin, a red hair girl, teased.

Yoongi scoffed. "No way in hell, but we can arrange something"

"No alphas and no lovegen app for me," Jihoon said biting his bottom lip nervously.

"Of course! What about the others?" Joy asks expecting positive answers.

"I'm in of course," a girl named Minnie said grinning.

"I'm in, I want a hot alpha" another girl, Eunbi, said.

"Sure, but I'm sticking to females only" a girl named Amber said with a light smirk.

"I'm sticking to only alpha males then" Soojin laughed, fixing her red hair.

"Alright, Taehyung you are the only one left to confirm," Yoongi said taking notes and writing down the names of the omegas and their requirements.

"Maybe his boyfriend won't allow it" Soojin murmured with a bittersweet tone.

"Or maybe he'll bid on Taehyung, isn't he rich as fuck?" Eunbi commented with a giggle.

"We are not talking about that in my class and moderate your fucking language," Yoongi said deadpanned making the girl to gulped quietly. "Taehyung?"

Taehyung was still lost in his thoughts. "Hm? Sure, whatever you guys want" he said not really paying attention.

"Crap, everyone will want to make bids on Taehyung then" Minnie whined, pouting and sinking in her seat.

"Taehyung and Joy will get all the attention as always" Soojin scoffed too.

"Probably they'll be fighting over who gets Jeon Jeongguk" Eunbi whispered loud enough for anyone to hear her. Earning another scold from Yoongi, a glare from Joy, and an annoyed scoff from Taehyung, surprising the girls because the blonde omega was usually very quiet.

Taehyung chuckled a sarcastic chuckle. He wasn't sure why he despise it when he hear other people talking about Jeongguk, especially if they were talking about Jeongguk with other girls. It triggered something terribly in him. Everything heightened after the mate bond.

Still, he couldn't say it back...

"Tae..."

"Jeongguk...?"

"I'm in love with you"

Taehyung was taken aback, dumbfounded, blankly staring at the handsome black-haired male in front of him. He opened his mouth, looking at those dark brown eyes holding stars and hoping to hear those magical words back, but Taehyung closed his mouth again, blue eyes big and looking apologetic at Jeongguk.