EXPLANATION

Hey guys! So here's the explanation behind LIE. I do understand it's a confusing story to follow, as some chapters are pretty incomplete.

Here's the story,
Jungkook was raped by Tzuyu, but was directed by BamBam, who was also his brother. His parents are divorced, as he lives with his mother but his father was distant along with BamBam. His father and brother used to live in America, but shortly returned to South Korea. Nobody knew BamBam and Jungkook were siblings.

The raping incident was a mystery, and the two people were involved. Tzuyu was actually forced by BamBam to rape Jungkook, and it wasn't by her own will. She had trapped Jungkook into a false friendship, but drugged him in the hospital so he wouldn't remember. Due to the incident, he feels like he can't be in love, and it would only hurt him.

Taehyung is an innocent boy who supposedly doesn't know about the incident, but he really witnessed it himself. He didn't want to worry his friends, but it was slowly killing him that he was treated as someone younger than his actual age. It angered him.

This led to relationship conflict and therefore results in the problem. Jungkook and Taehyung stuck in their own problems and not informing each other.

Jungkook lies about the past and his love.

Taehyung lies about his true feelings.

Truth Untold <3

( through the window is out! so please give love to it and I did change the idea of KitKats but you'll know more about that soon! )