chapter eleven 』

"Don't you see it? The surgery isn't for asthma, a surgery for one wouldn't leave a 'darkish looking bruise'

"Don't you see it? The surgery isn't for asthma, a surgery for one wouldn't leave a 'darkish looking bruise'. It doesn't even make sense how the 'bruise' is conveniently in the shape of a rectangle," Jin said in a serious tone. "There's a chip of some sort recording and tracking his every move for some reason."

"Are you sure?" Namjoon asked, carefully.

"I'm sure, my older sister is studying in the medical department, and have seen some of her study books. A surgery for asthma does not look anything close to what Jungkook has," Jin said, confidently.

"Can you surgically remove it?" Namjoon said, anxiously.

"No, I'm pretty sure the surgery was done when he was very young, so all of his muscles and cells and everything would have grew around it overtime," Jin replied, as seeing Namjoon's expression break, made him feel sympathy for the child.

"Shit...how am I going to tell him this," Namjoon said, covering his face with his hands.

"I'm sure you'll think of something."

Silence occurred once again, until the older spoke.

"Joonie do you have an idea to why Jungkook has that on him?" Jin asked.

Namjoon actually had a few ideas as to why Jungkook may have had that in him, without him even knowing, but he wasn't going to tell Jin. It was Jungkook's personal business, and it was his story to tell not his.

Namjoon turned to look at Jin.

"No."

IN THE OTHER TENT...

Yoongi wasn't actually sleeping for once

Yoongi wasn't actually sleeping for once. I know, shocker right? He was actually texting Irene, yes that girl.

The two of them had actually grown closer the last few days and Yoongi was actually thinking of considering Irene as one of his friends. Well of course, Jungkook and the others don't know about Irene.

xXIreneeeXx: anyway your on that camping trip or something

InfiresMann1993: yea u saw da taekook news thing