chapter thirteen 』

Before you know it, everyone is at the lake, having fun

Before you know it, everyone is at the lake, having fun. When I say everyone I mean everyone, including the five girls they met up with.

The girls didn't have plans so Hoseok's kind personality invited them to their idea of going to the lake that afternoon. Of course the rest of the boys were furious, except for Taehyung who was scared to the death of the girl who seemingly loved the color black, as she wore the color from head to toe.

Later, they did accept the girls, as all of Bangtan thought silently in their heads that Somin, the pussy who had a bossy personality and demanding attitude, was the one who seemed to tick them off. Yoongi in particular payed close attention of her movements and how she spoke with his very close friends who were like family to him.

Jungkook was laying his stuff down as he had just returned from the pleasantly, cool, refreshing waters of the lake. He took his white, fresh, towel from the wooden, brown bench and began to dry himself off.

Yoongi was sitting at that bench just chilling while having his dark sunglasses. He looked like everyone's lifeguard, watching their surroundings and everything that was occurring every single second.

Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok had quickly became friends with Dahyun, Momo and Mina, as they were splashing around in the lake water. They were all very childish, as they were playing a game of tag in the shallow water. Jungkook had also become friends with those girls, but he decided to take a break from the water and rest for a little bit.

Tzuyu and Somin were on their phones the entire time. The girls made the appearance that they only joined the boys because their friends wanted to, and had no interest in making interactions.

Jin and Namjoon was sitting by the edges of the lake, making conversation about the trip and about their latest test scores and studies in their classes.

Everything was going well, as mostly everyone was having a blast of this camping trip, and that was something Yoongi was happy about.

"Hey Yoongs," Jungkook said, wiping off the last remaining drips of water that fell from his shoulders and memorizing, admirable thighs. He lifted his leg from the soft, lush green grass, to absorb all of the water off his body better.

"How many times did I tell you not to call me that?" Yoongi said, grumbling in grandpa.

"Doesn't matter," Jungkook said chuckling, before taking his seat next to Yoongi, flicking off the wet droplets that would clearly just have to dry with the heat intensity from the sun.

Yoongi decided to ask Jungkook a question right about that time. It wasn't because Irene directed him to for whatever purposes, it was because Yoongi himself have been curious. He was always careful about bringing up the topic to the table, since he knew Jungkook was sensitive and was very confused about it himself.

"Jungkook...do you have feelings for Taehyung?" Yoongi said slowly, turning his head to face the younger teenager.

At that moment, like everything was planned beforehand or everyone was following an invisible script, Jimin asked Taehyung the same thing but vice versa.