chapter two 』

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping outside my window on a close by tree branch, with the sun's bold rays peeking and shining through the white wash curtains

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping outside my window on a close by tree branch, with the sun's bold rays peeking and shining through the white wash curtains. Turning my attention to the clock, I realize it is around nine am, which probably was a reminder for me to leave the comfort of my bed. Slowly, I manage to position myself on my bed, with a surprise of the cold atmosphere in the room, resulting with my arms around myself.

Looking over my shoulder, I see the small boy still sleeping quietly, all snuggle up into the pillows and blankets. Seeing the boy, I remember that I haven't told TaeTae's parents where he is. They must be worried sick.

To: TaeTae's Mom
Hello! I'm sorry I didn't tell you this sooner but TaeTae spent the night at my apartment. We plan to hangout this weekend so don't worry about him.
Sent

Thinking quietly to myself, I decide to make breakfast for TaeTae and I after I change.

I adventure through my wooden drawers, and  pick out a light blue, small striped, button up collared shirt, pair the shirt with white and simple, blue washed denim jeans. When I was done I exit the bedroom and head towards the kitchen.

I know that TaeTae likes blueberry pancakes, in fact it's TaeTae and I's favorite breakfast dish. My eyes heads to the small shelves with containers mark as 'Flour,' 'Eggs' etc. I grab those ingredients and more, as I set up the stove.

I flip the last pancake and I hear TaeTae's footsteps down the hall. He meets me and yawns as he takes a seat on the stool next to the kitchen island. The aroma of fresh blueberry pancakes fills the room as TaeTae's pretty eyes become full, eyeing at the pancakes. Hearing the tapping and kicking of his feet, I can tell he was eager and extra energetic today.

"Good morning TaeTae," I say to him, while I serve a plate of stacked blueberry pancakes with whipped cream, maple syrup, and a handful of berries on the side.

"Same for you Kookie!" TaeTae says cheerfully, as he begins to dig into the mountain of pancakes.

I gather myself my own plate of breakfast and settle into a stool across from TaeTae. The second I am about to take a bite, my phone rings in the sound of a message notification.

Text from dEsTrUcTiOn101
Click to view: Open

dEsTrUcTiOn101: Hi Kookster.

JustinSeagull97: hi joon, what's up

dEsTrUcTiOn101: Is Taehyung okay? I heard he wasn't at his greatest yesterday. Jiminie was really confused after dance before Yoongles told him Taehyung went home with you.

JustinSeagull97: yeah he's okay now

dEsTrUcTiOn101: Hey look I know your probably mad at Yoongi right now because of what he said about Taehyung and you, but don't be.