chapter sixteen 』

After seeing the note and looking through it fully and properly, the male decided to visit the short haired girl's tent to ask further information

After seeing the note and looking through it fully and properly, the male decided to visit the short haired girl's tent to ask further information. He took a small travel flashlight with him to guide himself outside in the pitch black to the girl's tent. Yoongi actually didn't care enough before to know who was in who's tent, but he remembered the girl stepping into the red tent in the corner, toward the forest.

Yoongi turned off his flashlight as he had arrived to the tent he assumed was where the girl slept. He heard some rustling and sounds of slaps on the inside, and with widened eyes, Yoongi quickly fumbled with the front zipper.

Opening the tent, he was met with the shocked expression of a tall, long haired girl none other than Tzuyu. Mina had her sleeves rolled up along with her arm outstretched to Tzuyu's reach. Her arm had very visible bruises, that were a mixture of purple and blue. Some spots were a dark shade of red, and when Yoongi saw the injuries, he sprung into action.

"YOU BITCH! FIRST YOU RAPE JUNGKOOK AND NOW YOUR HURTING INNOCENT PEOPLE!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Yoongi shouted, shaking Tzuyu with his hands.

Tzuyu bared her teeth, and yelled, "JUNGKOOK'S FUCKING GAY, IT'S WRONG! HE SHOULD BE WITH A FEMALE INSTEAD OF A MALE! IT'S A SIN! AND TAEHYUNG CAN'T EVEN SEE THE FACT THAT JUNGKOOK IS FALLING IN HEELS WITH HIM!"

Yoongi looked deep inside of Tzuyu's brown orbs, trying to find something in there under this whole mess. Then, Yoongi dropped his hands to his sides.

"You were forced to this! Your just a pawn, a piece in this game for revenge for Jungkook. Who is ordering you to do all this? Who's controlling you Tzuyu!" Yoongi said, more calm, keeping his expression intact.

Tzuyu's faze changed for a few moments, but returned to her normal state with her brown eyebrows arched slightly. "It's none of your business!" she spat harshly.

She exited the tent, opening the tent flap harshly, before bitterly spitting out, "I'm disgusted to have you as my sister Mina."

"I'm disgusted to have you as my sister Tzuyu," Mina fires back with threatening eyes that could kill and fight back fiery, orange flames at the same time. Tzuyu shook her head in disapproval and swept away from the tent to go to who knows where in the middle of the silent night.

"Are you okay? Actually no, your clearly not okay," Yoongi said, holding Mina's wrist, inspecting the intense bruises that seemingly have looked worst then what they originally were.

Yoongi felt terrible. He had known that Jungkook and Taehyung would be getting hurt but now it was more than that. There seemed to be a bigger picture and he himself too, was a pawn in this game. Or small puzzle piece out of thousands of other to paint a dark, evil portrait all together. He didn't like it one bit. Tzuyu has an objective, has a plan, has a goal. If only he could figure it out.

He also felt sorry that someone like Tzuyu was Mina's sister. The two sisters were nothing alike, personality and attitude wise.
Mina was so kind despite sometimes being harsh, even so she was doing it for someone's safety. Tzuyu has no mercy in any situation.