7 minutes in heaven

PoV Saihara

No way.. i trough, when i saw who the bottle landed on, it was... Kokichi. I was kinda happy that i well... didn't got Iruma-san or Chabachira ... Iruma would probably rape me and well Chabachira-san would kill me ... for being a man...

But Kokichi is well the cute little lying rat he is, who said he wasn't gonna rape me?  You know what..it's good that it is him. Now i can ask him what he did with the two girls.

So Akamatsu sent us in a... closet.. , it's like in a bad movie or something...... me & kokichi in one little closet......... help.

She pushed us in there and locked the door, why is there even a look on the closet? 

"Haveeeeeee funnnnnn!" She said in a teasing tone. Before going away

"Weee willl." Kokichi screamed after her.

Than he turned his head to me and smirked. "Well my Love~, what are we gonna do now?" I hated to admit it but that was a hella sexy voice. He sat down on my lap, looking in my eyes. I guided my hand to his hips, and he his to my neck when we kissed passionately.

I broke the kiss after a wile, and he gave me a really disappointing look. I just asked him right away "what were you talking about with Yumeno and Chabachira?" he gave me a questioning look. "I didn't even talk to them." 

"Of cause, we all were sitting in the circle and u well..."

"OHHhh i trough you did mean like, before we came. W talked about-"

"So you were talking to them out there!"

"W-what?"

"Kokichi, if you weren't lying why would you even think about the 'talking' outside the room, not just the one inside?"

"..."

"K-kokichi?"

"WOOW Mister Detective, your getting better at this!" he smiled.

When i wanted to ask again i heard Akamatsus Voice screaming "BOIISSS, 7 minutes are overrrrrrrrr!" So Kokichi got up real fast and ran to the ousters after Akamatsu-san  opened the closed. I went after him.

"Heyyy, guyssssssss~" he said in his happy tone again. " It's real boring here so i gotta goooo to my room again, byeeeee" he said and ran away.

After that the evening wasn't really that much fun anymore and at 8pm everyone went to there room, but i went to Kokichis.

---

hey sooo yea i'm gonna make a Christmas-newYear break, but I#m gonna do a Christmas special.