Jealously

PoV Kokichi

Ok its 1.10pm ... he is pretty late. Never mind he's coming. He is running up to me and apologising because he was too late.

"Nah it's ok... now you're here!"
I smiled at him and he grabbed my hand so we could go in the cafe.
We sat down and I ordered a Panta like usually.

To be honest I don't know why I wanted to go to a cafe with Shuichi cause I normally drink like 3 or 4 Pantas a day ... and that's it... nope I don't eat anything.

---time skip cause I'm lazy---

Shuichi and me left the cafe. we were going to school again. But I wasn't planing to leave his side just now.

We talked about some random stuff while walking. But I just wanted to ask one think.
"Oh btw. .. Saihara-chaaannn? I have a question?"

"Okay? And ?"

"Can I sleep in ur dorm room today?"

"Ehh? I mean .... S-sure u can. I-I would l-like that...."

"Yayyyy thank you shumaiiii"
I clearly saw him blushing but it's hard to notice cause of his stupid hat.
Mabye I can....
I yeeted Shumais hat on the ground and grabbed it.

I ran away in the school building and into his dorm... yeah I stole his key- I mean borrowed!

I sat down on his couch and waited for him to come. He came after ... idk mabye 20 minutes? What took him so long?

He sat next to me but looked straight on the black screen of the TV. Wth?
"Shuichi are u ok?" I asked politely.

"Y-yea I guess...it's just .. never mind.."

"Hey Shuichi you can tell me everything... you know... I'm ur boyfriend after all."
He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Kaede just told me that she dose have a chrush on me.... but she also knows that I'm really happy with you... and she just wanted to tell me... even if I don't feel the same way."

"Oh that's. .. hard?"
I nervously looked away. .. even if Kayeyday got rejected I'm still... kinda jealous? I know that's stupid. ..
Shuichi probably  noticed it, grabbed my thighs and sat me on his lap. So we were face to face.

I probably blushed really really hard cause Shuichi gave me a smirky look.

"Are u.. jealous?"
He asked with a cute smile on his lips.

"N-No of c-course not!" I nervos looked away from him.

"Are u sureeee?" Shuichi is so mean asking this again, even if he knows that I was jealous (I mean I guess be knows)

"Ok fine! I was jealous, and?"

"Naw kokichi don't be."

"I'm sorry it's just ... u know kaede and you are so good friends... before you told me u love me, I thought you were dating her!" I properly sounded really sad at the last part ... so Shuichi hugged me really tight.

Why is he even so kind? He's the only one who knows about my depression, is that it? Is he just so loving cause he don't want me to cut myself?
But that doesn't make any sense... Why would he lie to me just to make me feel better? He couldn't care less. He inerruped my thoughts...

"Don't look so sad please. I love you Kokichi and just YOU! Ok?" I noticed one single tear running down my face.

"I-I love you too, Shuichi."

---

Ok well I know I'm bad at writing this stuff so please don't hate!
I kinda just wanted to show that this relationship isn't just about sex!
Well I hope u enjoyed it
Bye.