The actual meet up

PoV Shuichi

I wonder what was so important to Kokichi... i guess I'll ask him later. To be honest it's kinda boring right now, everyone is just talking ... Kokichi is talking to Yumeno-chan and Chabachira-san ... i wonder if the girls were the 'important' thing..

fuck. I can't help it but feel a little jealous.. why can't he just tell me whats wrong? But before i could think about this whole thing anymore, Akamatsu-san made an big scene

"Hey Everyone!! Wanna play truth or dare?"

Everyone said yes so i just played along. But my mind always kinda drifted to the cute childish  boy next to me. "Ok, Saihara-kun truth ore dare?" Amami-san asked.

"ehm.. truth i guess?"

"woow Shushu, u alwaaaays pick truth, your so boringgg!" My tiny Boyfriend said with a cute grin

"And you always pick dare, if i pick dare now, you have to pick truth the next time ok?"

"DEAL!" he said happy

"Ok well Saihara-kun.. if you pick dare than, i dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with the next person the bottle lands on"

PoV Kokichi

I can't believe her! she knows that he has a boyfriend! AND THAT'S ME! 

"ehm.. u know i have a boyfriend right?" Shuichi asked while pointing on me.. ok i'm kinda proud of him for saying that. But still...

"You don't have to do anything with the person, you can but you don't need to!"

I mean she's right. Shuichi would never cheat on me, would he? But what if 'the outer person does something....

The bottle started spinning.

I can just hope it's someone like Amami, he's my Best friend he would never dare to do something to Shuichi! But when i saw who the bottle landed on, i knew the person would do Something to him.. it was ...

---

I know this chapter is hella short that's why i'm gonna post the next today or tomorrow... but i really wanted to do this Cliffhanger uwu i know i'm mean