Two Wrongs Make... A Shit Show

Warning: Contains swearing, Smoking, blood , trigger warning, self harm. 529, Irregular updates, weekly?? Hope you like it. 16/12/19

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After everything that happened Ernest went home to try and work things out with Hugo and I headed home. I wasn't sure what to do, I was hoping if I just left it everything would go away and sort itself out.

I sat at home smoking probably my 20th cigarette for that day just thinking. I was awful, I was a terrible person, I looked awful, my mental health was deterating and now I was ringing the only friendship I had left.

I sat there and slowly ran my fingers against my thigh, I felt a small pain run down my leg, it wasn't that long since I last... So many things had been going wrong in my life and I was struggling, everyone bullies my dad for being trans, I don't know why, I don't know why it effects them. They bully me, I don't care tho they can call me what they like, I just don't like it when they attack Ernest.

I took another drag of my cigarette, maybe the world would be better without me, not like I'm doing much for it atm, but hurting people.

Suddenly there was a load crash they snapped me out of my thoughts. I opened the door quickly to reveil a sobbing Ernest, he couldn't look at me, he couldn't stand straight.

"Holy fuck Ernie what happened, quickly come in, sit on the bed"

He told me he let himself in, Damien doesn't know he's here. I held his head in my hand and slowly raised his chin. He had blood dripping from his nose, his eye was purple, so swollen he couldn't even open it.

"Ernie, please, tell me what happened" I had a slight tear in my eye. I couldnt help it, I hate seeing him like this, no one should receive this, I will kill whoever hurt him.

"Lucien, I don't want to talk about it. Please. I'll tell you later, or tomorrow, please right now I just need you, you make me feel safe, like home...more than I can say about my home"

I grabbed some water and some tissues and began to wipe the blood from his face. I got an ice pack and got him to hold it to his eye. I helped him take off his jeans, I saw bruises over his knees and down his shins, there were white scars going down his thighs. I didn't say anything, he'd had enough today but I knew I was going to help him in anyway I could.

I took off his shirt and what I saw made me collapse to the floor.

Blood.

So much blood.

Running down his arm, no surprise he could barely stand. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit, I watched my dad patch me up enough times I knew how to do stiches.

I put him into my clean pj's and just held him. We didn't say anything. It was just nice feeling safe for once and knowing he was safe