Naruto brought up his knees and placed his arms around it, thinking. He opened his mouth preparing to speak, but hesitated. Kakashi raised an eyebrow at him questionably.

"Would, er, Anko be any good....?"

Kakashi didn't even have to respond. He squinted his eyes-or eye-at Naruto.

The blonde in question chuckled nervously, "I guess not huh...."

After another pause, Kakashi spoke. "I guess we can try Raido and Genma? Raido has a wife." He added, as if it was self explanatory.

"He has a wife." Naruto repeated. "Since when?"

"Raido rescued her on a mission, they fell in love and for married recently. So do you think they will be if any help?" Kakashi was getting impatient. He wanted to read his icha icha damn it.

"If Raido-senpai has a wife, that will mean that he is capable of holding normal day to day conversations with women. That's impressive. I guess we'll go find him then." Naruto decided. "Now, Kakashi. Let's go!"

"Don't Shunshin in my house-"

A moment later, Naruto and Kakashi stood in front Raido's house wordlessly. Why not just ring the door bell or something, you must be wondering.

"I wonder that the house must have been through for it to look like that." Kakashi mused

"Raido is living here, with a female. I wasn't expecting anything less. In fact I'm proud of him." Naruto chortled with laughter, laughing at the scorched black house.

"Well he can't be living here can he? So how are we gonna find him?" Naruto said after catching his breath from laughing.

"You can sense him if you focused can't you?"

"You can too! Stop making me do everything."

"You were the one who dragged me into this mess dammit! You hold responsibility for this."

"The oldest has to bear responsibility for everything. Have you not heard of the saying?"

"You pulled that one out of your ass didn't you?"

"How would you know that it wasn't legit? Come on...... Do it please Kakashi-nii?" Cue the starry starry eyes, topped with some shiny tears.

"You are the higher ranking officer here captain. Those eyes won't work on me anymore." Kakashi huffed childishly.

"You... Genma."

"I'm Genma...?"

"No, Genma is over there." Naruto pointed towards a dango shop. "He's good friends with Raido, he should know where is he."

"Genma!" Kakashi yelled, "Over here!"

Genma's eyes widened when he saw Naruto as he jogged over, before sighing in exasperation. "You again."

"Don't be a prick. Now be good and tell us where is Raido senpai. And what happened to his house?" Naruto questioned quickly, eager to get this whole thing over with. Kakashi nodded in agreement.

"Ahh... What happened to this house is a classic. In fact, I was there when this happened. Once upon a time,
Chuuya-she's Raido's wife by the way-she was making pepper soup. Well, long story short Raido sneezed. Or more accurately, he accidentally infused chakra into his sneeze. The curtain beside him caught on fire of course, and you know flames made out if chakra is not easy to put out. And in the end the house burned down. The end."

"Why not use a water release jutsu?" Kakashi questioned bewildered.

"I didn't use because I wanted to watch all the drama that was happening, Raido couldn't because Chuuya was wacking him with a pan."

"Woa... What an amazing friend you are." Naruto breathed in awe.

"Anyways, Raido is living in the hotel right down the street with Chuuya." Genma chuckled a little at Naruto's comment.

"Together at a hotel huh..." Kakashi wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"They are married, so I would'nt surprised," Naruto started, "But what if we catch them in the middle of it..."

"We won't, I don't think they will do it in the afternoon, it's usually done at night." Kakashi replied, nodding to himself.

"Huh, you sound awfully confident even though you are a virgin. How do you know that?" Naruto narrowed his eyes suspiciously at Kakashi. "Don't tell me all those times when you rejected missions, you were doing that."

Genma gasped and turned towards Kakashi.

"I did not!" Kakashi replied indignantly, feeling greatly wronged from the bullshit spilling from the blonde's mouth.

"Then how do you know so much?" Naruto demanded.

Kakashi looked low key embarresed as he scratched his head awkwardly.

"Well?" Naruto prompted.

"Icha icha." Kakashi mumbled softly.

"What? I couldn't catch that."

"Icha Icha!" Kakashi finally snapped.

To be very honest, when Naruto first heard that, he couldn't believe it. It took him 3.47 seconds to fully process and understand what that idiotic scarecrow just said. And when his brains finally caught up, he was already malfunctioning because of the absolutness of the situation. He couldn't help himself when he collapsed in laughter. And a single glance at Genma told him that he was not able to escape from that same fate.

In the midst of laughter, he heard the chirping of a thousand birds and a muffled shout of something along the lines of "Chidori!" Before he decided that it was not safe to stay where he was. So he retreated systematically. And it seemed that Genma shared the same idea because he followed slightly behind Naruto.

Needless to say, they didn't manage to visit Raido. It was fortunate too because there were complains from rooms adjacent to Raido and Chuuya's that very same afternoon, about the disturbing sounds coming from them.

------------------
And baam! I'm back after such a long time. Sorry for taking so long😣
I'm working on a short story together with this book so chapters may take longer periods of time to be updated, but I'll try not to take as long as the time taken to write this chapter.

AND THANKS FOR 1K READS! I was shooked when I first saw, truly thank you for reading my work.

~Kaizer_ed