By 6.30, we were ready.

'How we getting there?' I ask.

'Bus.' Nia replies in a duh tone. I groan and pack my essentials in a bag. Nia looked nice in a white crop top that had mesh, and a white skirt with white gladiator boots. 'Jayden isn't answering my calls.' She frowns. I call him, and he doesn't answer either.

'He's probably there already.' I shrug. She nods and we leave my house. As we walked up to Akim's house, which was acutally quite nice, we heard loud music. We knocked on the door and Akim answered, with a wide grin.

'Ladies.' He says, about to pull Nia in for a hug but she stops him.

'I actually turned up here, don't push it.' She pushes him away by his chest. He turns to me, with outstretched arms. I coo at his cute facial expression and roll my eyes, stepping into his embrace.

'Akim man!' I say pushing him away when his hands wander down to my bum. He chuckles, holding his hands up in surrender and lets us in.

'Who's here?' Nia asks.

'Um, couple g's, couple bitches.' He shrugs. I roll my eyes as we go into the front room. Danny Glover Remix by Young Thug was playing in the background as people sat and conversed with red plastic cups. There was nibbles on the tables, and a few Halloween decorations posted around walls, and ceilings.

'Jaaaaaaaayda!' Princess squeals. I grin as I hug her. 'Peng peng.' She says touching my hair.

'Thanks.' I say as I go to sit with her, Keiara and Michael. I couldn't help the sad feeling when I realised Dontae wasn't here. Corahn and Jayden were also absent, which was suspicious.

Akim introduced us to some people and we bussed jokes with them. They were quite a live group.

'Jayden aint even here yet, do you know where Dontae is?' Nia shouts in my ear. I shake my head, with a confused look. It was about 10 now, the music had been turned up and most of us were dancing. If Jayden wasn't home, he would've been here by now, right?

'I'm gonna go call him.' She says befor venturing outside. A sickly feeling entered my gut, and I couldn't shake it. I had a weird feeling, not bad or good, just weird. I thought it was because I was hot, due to all the body heat in this room so I left, and went to the kitchen to get some water.

Even after drinking the water, the feeling didn't leave me. I decided to go outside for some fresh air and saw a few people chilling. I smiled at Marco, Jason and Trey before sitting on the wall by myself. The vibration of my phone startled me.

My heart beat accelerated when his name flashed across my screen. I bit lip wondering whether I should answer it or not, seeing as it's taken a week for him to actually contact me. I ended up answering, concluding I missed the sound of his voice.

'Jayda.' He breathes out after some silence. 'Didn't think you would answer.'

'Mm.' I say abruptly, although I just wanted to tell him how much I missed him.

'Listen, I don't have a lot of time.'

'What? What do you mean a lot of time?' I cut him off, feeling confused as the sick feeling entered my gut again.

'Listen.' He snaps. 'I'm sorry for what I said, I can't even remember what it was. I know I was a major prick, I shouldn't have spoken to you like that. I love you man, you mean so much to me, and it pissed me off knowing I hurt you. And I'm sorry I haven't called or seen you in a bit but I knew it would just make everything harder.' He breathes in. I take in the background noises, which was echoey and silent. 'I'm going away for a bit Jayda.'