Day XV: Sledding

"And this isn't dangerous?" Tony questioned for the fifth time that day. The two sat in the car, driving to their destination- a snow covered hill not too far from the house. It was a popular spot for sledding, as many parents would take their small children to it and let them have the time of their life. For this case, however, it was Steve convincing Tony after several kisses and pleas. Eventually, the billionaire agreed to it, so long as Steve did the same thing. Of course, Steve agreed to the conditions as it was his original plan anyways.

"I promise you- It's COMPLETELY safe if you do it the right way." He reassured. This caused Tony to raise an eyebrow. "And what if we do it the wrong way, huh? What if we mess up and we go flying instead? What are you going to do to make it up to me?" Steve simply rolled his eyes, chuckling. "We won't screw up, Tony. It's hard to mess up sledding, even if it's your first time. Plus, I'll be there with you, so we'll be fine."

Steve pulled up to the hill as he turned off the car. "I'll get the sled out the back. You go ahead and climb up." Tony simply whined. "I have to climb UP the hill too?" He leaned back in his seat. "You're asking way too much from me, honestly."

Steve sighed with a small smile as he nudged Tony. "Get going. We don't have all day. You have that meeting at four, remember?" Tony groaned as he opened his door. "Fine, but if I die, I'm writing that you did this to me on my tombstone." With that, Tony Stark began the horrible journey up the hill. Although he will never admit it, *maybe* he slipped once or twice. Luckily, Steve wasn't looking, so it saved him a lot of embarrassment.

Eventually, the pair reached the top. There were people up there with them, of course, but it wasn't crowded. Steve set the sale down at the top, a little bit away from the slope. "You know, when I was a kid, we used to do this on trashcan lids or lids to containers. Sometimes even boxes." Tony sat down infront of the sled, getting situated. "Well, you know, this isn't the 1950s or wherever." He muttered.

Steve chucked, getting on and sitting behind him. "Okay, so lift up your feet and hold onto that rope-" Tony did exactly what he said as Steve smiled. "Good. Now don't let go."

"Wait-"

Tony was cut off by Steve using his hands to push them forward and down the hill. Tony screeched as Steve laughed the entire way down until they came to a stop. Tony opened his eyes afterwards. "Is it over?"

Steve chuckled, getting off. "Wasn't that fun?" Tony glared at him, throwing the rope down as he got off. "Hell no! It was TERRIFYING! You didn't wait!"

Tony went silent for a few moments, as did Steve- That is, until Steve heard Tony whisper,

"Let's do it again."