"Man, this is the life!" Rio said as she drank her drink.

"Everything's just so bright and vibrant!" Kayano exclaims with happiness.

"Ahh~ The smell of peacefulness." I said as I drank my drink with a contented face.

Soon after we had our relaxation time, we eventually started our assassination attempt. We were all separated into different groups just like from the school trip.

I was grouped with Nagisa, Karma, Kayano, Rio, and Sugino. We were going to be in underwater for our attempt and we changed into our swimwear.

The first group, which is Isogai's group was currently trying to assassinate the octopus with the use of gliders, in all honesty I wanted to be apart of Isogai's group but I was forced by Karma to stay with his group.Since he knew I'd become reckless. 

Anyways, as the first group did their attempt, the octopus was having too much fun with the glider and was going way too fast.

Which caused some of the workers there to be wondering why one of the gliders was going way too fast.

"We're up next! Let's do what we have to do and get changed ASAP!" Kayano exclaimed towards us.

I passed Karma some goggles and a snorkel, I wore mine and I proceeded to stretch my limbs, ready to do our part.

We all jumped into the water and we started swimming around the area, we made it look like we're having fun by doing some snorkeling, but we're dead serious.

We give the place a good-once over to see if we could kill him according to plan. While one group hangs out with the octopus, the others do their work on the preparations.

As the octopus becomes distracted by doing activities with one group, he won't notice the plan we had created for him.

-time skip-

Once each group has finished their job, the sun was already setting by the time we were done with each groups' activities they had created to distract the octopus.

We were currently surrounding the octopus as he sat in one of those beach chairs fanning himself, but we all had this 'what the hell?' look on our faces as we stared at the octopus.

"Whew! That was so much fun!" The octopus said fanning himself.

"No wonder I'm so tanned!" He exclaims.

'That's beyond a tan!' I thought as I looked at the octopus who looked like he was set on fire.

And I was positive I wasn't the only one who thought that about the burnt octopus.

"Even you teeth are tanned." Kimura said with amazement as he looked at the octopus' black tanned teeth.

"So much for picking up your expression." Okano said with a deadpanned look.

Isogai then proceeds to tell the octopus that we're going to start the assassination by having dinner on a shipboard restaurant.

A smirk came onto my face since I remembered the octopus is prone to motion sickness, the octopus get up and heads towards the restaurant.

We all watched his form walking towards the place wondering how he can still be energetic after all the activities we had him go through.

Stretching my sore limbs, we all proceeded towards the shipboard restaurant, following behind the burnt octopus.

"Here we are, in the shipboard we've rented out." Isogai said as he held a tray up with a wine glass on top of it.

I was leaning on my chair, sitting together with Nagisa and Karma. I was hungry and was getting a bit impatient, but I endured it since this was for the assassination.