Chapter 33

As I was woking up, I touched a place where Valeria was supposed to be with my hand, but what I touched was only a sheet, she wasn't there.

Effects of the dust were still there, yet i opened my eyes fast and rushed from the room in a night dress. As I opened the door, she was standing there.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"No. Yes. I don't know... Sorry. The Dust's effects are still lasting. I panicked, when you were not there, I am sorry. ''

"No need to be sorry.  Will we go inside? I want to show you something," Valeria said.

We went back inside and I noticed that she had something in left hand.

We want on a bed and she showed what was on her left hand. It was a piece of cloths on which was a sign about which we talked the other night.

"Where did you take it?" I asked.

"I took it from a living room, just to show it to you and make sure that it was the same thing you saw on general's suit. And if it is the same thing, we will go to Gaia and Titus to get answers," she explained.

I took look at it and it was exactly the same sign I saw on the suit. It was connected, I was sure. We both agreed did when we know that It was the same, we will go to get answers. So we went.

It was very early in the morning, Octavia was sleeping still sleeping, no knowing that I wasn't there. Julius was sleeping too, so the entire house was silent. We slowly went downstairs, hoping that at least one of them will be awake. We the way down, we encountered Titus.

"What are you doing here so early at the morning? He asked.

Valeria looked at me and I looked at her. Then she showed Titius the cloth with sign.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Where did you take it?" He asked.

"What is it uncle and what is on here? Why the general send his regards to you and he has the same sign as you have," I asked, "and what the hell it has to do with me?"

"He told you then, damn it," Titus said, like for himself," but I can't say anything on that. He has the right to do so."

"What the hell is going on here? You have to tell me. Tell me!!!" I shouted at him.

As I felt as I was becoming unstable again. Which was terrible because I started to realise that all of this stress; my mind haunting me; all what was at that time going on was remaking, into a time bomb. A time bomb which was for a right time to explode and destroy everything in its closest range.

"He invited us on a banquet. Will I get answers there?"

"Yes, you will. I am sure of that. I am sorry that I can't tell you. Only he can do that."

"Alright, I will go on the banquet then," I said.

"Antistia, I am sorry for everything. I am sorry for all the secrecy. When you will return with the answers, I will do everything in my power to help you," said Titus as we were leaving.

I decided to go outside to clear my head, Valeria went with me and we walked though the garden together. 

"I want you to come with me on banquet, I am not sure if I would do it without you," I said.

"Alright, I would love to go with you," she said.

The other day we went to the banquet. I went with Valeria, Julius and Cladius. Octavia stayed at our mansion. The cars took us to the general's mansion which was in the government district.