Chapter 30

"Please mother, don't go, not yet. I beg you, I didn't mean what I said. I was just angry, I was not serious. Tell to him, tell him that I love him, more that anything else. Tell him this, please," was I shouting even though that Anya was already gone.  I begged her to return, I was asking her for forgiveness.  But it was too late for that, she wasn't coming back.

My shouting was heard by guards in the house, so they ran to me. They had flashlight and were heading to me, with them, I saw Valeria, Gaia and Titus. All of them look very scared.

"What happened, why were you shouting?" Asked Titus.

I was totally out, barely able to sit normally, yet I managed to keep repeating "I saw her, she was here. I talked to her, she is watching me, she knows me and everything about me."

"What are you talking about? Was anyone here? Who were you talking to?" Asked Titus, who was like on needles. When I wasn't answering he ordered his men to sweep the area of the mansion and double the guards.

"What happened? Antistia, can you hear me?" Asked Valeria with a frightened face.

"She was here, Valeria. We talked, she knows me and I know her...," was my only answer.

"What have you done?? You see what have done to her?? She was hurt and fractured enough when we came here, you know what have happened in Armorica, yet you told her something which hurt her even more," started Valeria.

"I didn't mean to hurt her any way, I..I am sorry, I am sorry so much... Agent, get into the car and bring here the best doctor you can find," shouted Titus.

"Yes, Lord." The agent said and ran to the car.

"We are all healers, just tell me and Julius wbat to do and we will do it."

"Your skills are great I am sure but this is not task for a normal healer. She is suffering from Stipes Traumatica Accentus - Post Traumatic Stress, for this we need an specialist," he said.

When the agent left, I was with a help of Titus and Valeria taken back to the house.

They got me to Valeria's bedroom and put me on the bed. Valeria stayed with me, and Julius, who was widely awake at that time, was with Octavia.

I was laid down on the bad and Valeria sat next to me. My whole body was shaking, I couldn't stop it or control it. I was desperate, but then I remembered that in a pocket of my dress was a dust which I was supposed to give Octavia. I was trying to point at the pocket of the dress but it was very difficult, luckily Valeria understood and went to the dress, and looked into a pocket.

"Heard what Iglis was telling you to do with it, I will make you feel better. Just wait here I will get some water."

She left a room, and went down the stairs. I was lying on the bed, shaking, unable to speak, just thinking about Anya. I was thinking if what I saw was real or if it was just me losing my mind. I wished her to come back, to talk to me once more. But I could only wish. Then Valeria returned, which a glass of water, she gave a Dust into a water and waited a moment. After a second she came to me, and helped me to drink it. At first nothing was happening but then I felt it, the change. The shaking stopped, my mind was stable once more, yet I wasn't still able to talk. At least some of it stopped.

I was laying on a bed, now calmed, Valeria was sitting next to me, looming at me.

"I am so sorry, I didn't want this for you. But I know what you are going through, I think about my parents too, a lot these days.  Now when they are gone forever, I can't stop thinking about them. About my little, at that time, unborn sister. Her name was supposed to be Victoria and she was to be born two months after the Ceremony.  In a letters which my parents sent me, they were describing her, they even sent a photo of her. I hid it from you, because I didn't want to hurt you, by you feeling bad because you were not receiving any letters. Now the only thing left after my family and my little sister is that memory. I can't do anything else that to remember every detail of the photo and every detail of the letters which I received, because, when we escaped from Citadel, I left it all there and I know that we will never go back there," she said. "I don't know why I haven't you this, especially when when I know how deeply and truly I feel about you. I guess that I didn't want to bother to with my things when I knew that your story was far more important than mine."