Cerberus system

Sirius galaxy - A place where there are possibly hundreds of thousands, if not millions of star systems

Cerberus system is located onto an outer rim of the galaxy.

The main star is Cerberus Prime, it is a G2V class star, which means, that it is a yellow main sequence star. We are in the habitable zone of the solar system, so we are protected from solar radiation.

The closest planet to the Cerberus - Minerva is a lava planet, it is so close to the star, that it is molten.

The second planet called Apollon had a natural satellite around itself, but we assume they hit each other millennia ago and now the world is covered with a burned surface.

The third planet is Icarus, imperial scientists believe, that it has been formed around 5 billion years ago. Around Icarus a small natural satellite is rotating, thanks to it we have a stable day/night cycle. One day takes 20 hours and one rotation around the star takes 300 days. Icarus consists of 5 continents, Unora, Pheapica, Amos, Oris and Erira. I am from a city of Armorica, Oris.

The fourth planet is Sina, it is a barren world, covers with endless deserts without lifeforms, but it is rich on minerals.

The fifth world is an Olympus, our scientists believe, that the world used to be habitable in the past but now it is a toxic world with poisoned air and radiation on its surface.

Sixth and seventh planets are called Kethea and Maithea, they are a gas giant both made of hydrogen.

The eighth planet is Bellia, it is a planet so small, that imperial scientists are not sure if it can be considered as a planet. it is located at the edge of the system, because of it, it is covered in ice. The light of Cerberus can't reach to the planet, so the planet is without a day/night cycle.

The Imperial scientists haven't found any lifeform on any other planet in the system. Space sonds has been launched in the past, but not another lifeform was found, nor any habitable planet, as far as I know.

 Space sonds has been launched in the past, but not another lifeform was found, nor any habitable planet, as far as  I know

- Picture of the planet of Apollon, captured by a probe Horizon, from the Imperial space and cosmos division.

-Picture of Icarus in its early stage, created by theImperial space and cosmos division