June

June POV

   Today is another tutoring session with Ms. Akira Jackson. She's still as charming as ever with her stupidity. "So what is a2+b2=c2 again?" I asked her. After explaining the system. "Its exponents?" she said questionably. This is basic 8th grade math, how does she even get a b in her math class now?

" Its the Pythagorean theorem " I said as i was checking her paper that I had made for her to do as homework. " What? but the 2's..." she was able to say before I quickly interrupted. "The 2's are apart of finding the angle, its just a formula" I said to her. I was just almost done with the paper.

" you got 8 out of 20" I said to her as I slammed the paper on her side of the table.  "Ahh really" she said excited. "Don't be so excited, that's not even a 50". She then frowned playfully and said "your such a buzz kill". I then decided that I needed to smoke so I opened the window and took a carton of cigarettes out. I then took one cigarette and lit it up. just when I was about to puff it she grabbed my cigarette and my carton. "Ms. Akira what do you think your doing ?" I said to her in all seriousness.

" I'm taking the cigarettes away, what else" she said looking like she always does when she's about to cry. "Why do you always do that cute face? is it because you like me? or is it just you trying to seduce me?" I said in my most seductive voice. " You know.." she said. I then got focused. " I don't like people that do unnecessary things, so could you please not smoke" she said with her teary voice.

"Aigo how can you just tell me that, I am glad your expressing yourself to me but" I was able to say before I got interrupted. " So your not going to take my advice" she said with her hair covering her face. " Sorry, not a chance" I said trying to see her face.  She then got up and walked out of the café. " oiy, oiy" I yelled but then I saw her just sitting in the car. I then saw her with the lighter in the car and grabbing a cigarette to puff. " oiy" I yelled knowing what she was about to do. I quickly ran out of the café and opened the car door on her side. I then grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the car. I then grabbed her face making her pop out the cigarette.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" I yelled and her furiously. " YOU KNOW THAT A SMALL GIRL LIKE YOU CANNOT SMOKE" I said raising my hand, almost smacking her. "AND YOU CAN?" she yelled back. I dropped her and sighed. " Are you crazy" I said to her. "Yup" she said smiling and giggling. Right then and there I knew, something was wrong with the pumping in my chest. I saw beautiful teeth shine and eyes practically glowing. I then shook my head in disbelief.

" Go get the books inside and get in the car" I said to her smirking but in shock as well. She did what I had told her and drove her to her house. " I'll see you later OK?" I asked while stating myself. " OK OK " she said while walking to her house. I then went home myself.

" 아니야" I then heard my mother say. " 하는 냉 먹었어" I then heard her continue. "I'm fine mom, my day good mom" I said almost mocking her. "You could at least speak Korean for once" she said pouting. " 안녕하세요" I then said to her doing as she said. "well thank you for saying hello". I then sighed thinking about her. "Now what are you sighing about" my mother then said. " Ahh nothing" realizing what I had just done. "I know that sigh, you have a crush" she said nagging me. " No" I said. That's when she kept nagging and nagging and nagging. " OK OK" I yelled. " Its just a girl but I don't like her, she's unintelligent " I said. "Oh" my mother then said smirking.

"Don't get ideas mom" I said. She then giggled  and said "as long as she's a beautiful girl". " No" I then heard the deep voice that I dislike the most. "As long as she smart and Korean, she's fine" my father continued. " Honey we don't care if she's Korean" my mother then said. " well I do" my father said sitting at the table. I then got up "May I please leave the table" I said. " But honey you haven't even eaten-" she said before i interrupted.

I slammed  my hand down " May I please leave the table" I asked again. My mother then looked worried at me and my father and sighed " you may". I walked to my room and hopped onto my homework. The one person I don't want to hear is my own father. He always has his own ideas about ever thing. Akira is always talking about how good my grades are, but she has no idea how a pain in the ass my dad can be. Telling me I have to be with a Korean, does it really matter. I then finished my homework and went to bed. when I went to bed, I had this weird dream. I woke up 6 in the morning horribly. " I really dreamt about her" I said smacking my face.

Hey guys this is now my way of saying thanks as well as giving a shout out to @thequeensbuisness I give her credit for her support and ideas on my writers block.

I will be posting every two weeks from now on and I will update every other day. I need at least 120 total votes. Thanks everyone for their support and love all I need to say is that Authorluv loves you soo much!! :* :)