February Stars

February stars
floating in the dark
temporary scars
february stars
*************************
Lucy POV
I pulled into Whitmore Collage and smiled. My brothers where in there. I got out and walked in. I smiled when I saw Damon. He was standing by a couch with Elena and Caroline. Something was wrong Caroline and Elena were crying. Someone must have died again.

"Damon..." I said.

He turned around with grief on his face. Damon didn't get sad over deaths, so things was wrong.

"What happened?" I asked.

Damon sighed and stepped aside. Caroline was crying over his body Elena held on to his hand. My twin's dead body. Stefan was dead.

"What h-happened?" I asked through my tears.

"A traveler named Julian killed him." Damon whispered.

I began to cry more, my twin was actually dead. Damon came over and hugged me. I buried my head in his shoulder.

"We'll bring him back. Come on. Let's get away from prying eyes." Damon said. He let go of me and picked Stefan's body up.
**********************
I sat in Elena's dorm room. Damon was angry he picked up a table shattering it. Then took a pole breaking everything on the mantel. I was numb, I've lost so much, I wanted Oliver.

"You said you had a plan, Bonnie." Damon said.

"I did. I had a traveler who knew the right spell." She said.

"And you lost her!" Damon yelled.

"I didn't lose her. She was sucked into oblivion like everyone else on the Other Side." Bonnie said.

I had no idea what they were talking about. I just sat on the bed staring out of the window.

"Then find another one!" Damon yelled.

"It's more than just knowing the spell. Markos was able to come back because dozens of Travelers were willing to sacrifice themselves in order to overwhelm me. I doubt they'll be willing to do that for a bunch of supernatural strangers." Bonnie said.

Damon pointed the metal rod at Bonnie. "You know who needs motivation? You need motivation because if the Other Side goes away, everyone we know there, including you, goes away with it."

"I know that. Do you think I want to die?" Bonnie asked.

"My brother is over there." Damon said.

"I know that!" Bonnie yelled.

Damon lowered the rod and through it across the room. "Damon: So is Alaric, and so is your grams."

"I know that, Damon." Bonnie said. She looked over at the door. "Enzo is here."

I looked at the way Bonnie was pointing. "Enzo is dead?" I asked.

Damon nodded. "Well, if it's not Mr. Butterfingers himself. How'd it feel to have your only hope of coming back literally slip through your fingers?"

"Are you serious? You found another Traveler?" Bonnie said.

"Well, then get on it!" Damon said.

"More or less." Bonnie mumbled. She turned to me and sighed. "Enzo would like me to tell you, that you look sexier as ever and he misses you."

I smirked as Damon glared at the corner. Enzo always had a thing for me and it pissed Damon off because he was his best friend and I was his sister.

"Come on Luc we have to go see what little Gilbert and Matt wants." Damon said.

I followed Damon out of the dorm room and down a hallway.