Civil War

My hands are tied
The billions shift from side to side
And the wars go on with brainwashed pride
***************************
Lucy POV
I woke up in an unfamiliar place. It was a small room and dirty. I looked down at arms wrapped tightly around me. Then I remembered my night with Oliver. I rolled over in the small bed. He smiled, "Good morning."

"Hey." I mumbled.

He pushed pieces of hair my face. "Why am I attracted to you?"

"Why not?" I asked.

"You're a vampire." He mumbled.

"If I was a human would you like me better?" I asked.

Oliver sighed. "I don't trust vampires."

"You didn't answer the question."

"I don't know. I don't know why I keep coming back something is pulling me toward you I can't stop it!" Oliver yelled.

I held his face in my hands, "You can trust me. I promise you, that you can trust me. I would never hurt you or your back.

Honestly I can't trust werewolves. I almost died at the hands of your kind countless times. But I can trust you."

Oliver moaned. "We are natural enemies and here I am having sex with you!"

"Just remember I was human once, and my life was taken away from me." I said getting up.

"Luc don't go!" Oliver said getting up after me.

I turned around and slapped his face. "I didn't ask for this! You obviously hate my kind if you don't want to be with me just say so!"

Oliver looked at me puzzled then he began to laugh.

"What?" I growled.

"You're cute when you're mad." Oliver smiled.

I glared at him. "This is me only a little mad."

"Then how are you when you are extremely mad?" Oliver asked.

"A raging bitch." I mumbled.

Oliver laughed. "Why do I like you so much?"

"Maybe it's the whole universe thing." I said.

Oliver sat back on the bed. "You never told me, we have time."

I sighed and sat down beside him, telling him the story Tessa told me about Cyra and Septimus.

Once I finished Oliver stared at me. "That's it? Nature planned us to fall in love way before were born?"

"I guess so it's a bunch of bullshit if you ask me." I said.

Oliver held my face. "If it's a bunch of bullshit why would I do this?" He asked pulling me into a kiss.
**********************
Oliver and I walked out gaining attention from Haley and Jackson. "What?" Oliver asked.

Jackson smirked and laughed. "Nothing."
"I was hoping I could talk to you." I heard a voice say behind us. I turned around to see Elijah standing there. Judging by his expression he was still pissed at me.

"Sure why not." Jackson said walking toward him.

"All of you." Elijah said.

"Look if you are here to bust me for the witch party I got the hint when you killed Thierry." I said.

"Not that, the pledge with Niklaus." Elijah said. "You are making a grave mistake."
"So, you're just worried about us. Is that it?" Oliver asked.