Chapter 23: Do I know you?

"Drag me! Drag me to hell! Oh wait I'm already there when I'm with you~" I yell still laying on the ground.

"Get. Up. Now." Dabi says in a stern voice.

"Oh I see you've dropped the nice boyfriend act. Good, didn't suit you. Not with that face, at least." Dabi huffs and glares at me. He walks over to me and grabs me by my hair. I wince.

"You think I'm fucking playin'? When I say get up, I mean it."

"Mmmm, nah! I'm good right here. Believe it or not, this floor is pretty comfy."

"Fine, since you like it here so much, that's where we'll stay." He says and drags me up the stairs.

"Ow! The hell, dude?! Where the hell we going?!" I yell. He ignores me and throws me into the only clean room.

"I'll be back tomorrow to get you. Don't go anywhere. Oh wait you can't." He slams the door and places something in front of it. I get up and dust myself off and walk over to the door. I bang my fists on the door, demanding to be let out. But, my screams fell on deaf ears.

I sigh and lay my back on the door and slide down. I bring my legs closer.

"Bastard... What does he even want from me? What more could he take from me?" I mumble. I look around the room and shiver.

'Feels like someone is watching me...'

Probably just my imagination. After all the shit I've been through...

Suddenly, I hear a tapping on the window and whispers outside. I turn my head and see blood red eyes staring back at me. I scream in surprise and back up against the wall. The unknown person bangs their fist against the glass, trying to break it.

"Ahh! W-who are you?!" I scream. The person stops banging on the glass, their blood red eyes on my form. They point to the lock on the window, signalling for me to open it.

I shake my head. They turn to talk someone else and I hear a, "HUUUUH???" The person near the window shrugs their shoulders. I can see their jaw moving but their words are muffled.

The faint sound of nails hitting the metal roof makes my heart jump into my throat. Another pair of blood red eyes are staring at my trembling form.

"God dammit, open the fucking window! Who are you?!" They scream.

"Go away!"

The unknown character raises their fist and begins to pound on the window repeatedly. The weak window cracks with every hit it takes and the strange man doesn't seem to be slowing down any time soon.

Within seconds, the window shatters. Glass springs towards me. I cover my face with my arms, shielding it from the flying glass.

An ash blond boy, around my age, with little dog ears comes through the window, being careful not to cut himself. He steps into the room and he growls. He stomps over to me and throws me away from the door. He grabs the doorknob and twists it, only to realise it's locked.

"Did you fucking lock yourself in?"

"Someone locked me in..." I answer.

"Son of a-" The door swings open, hitting the dog human in the face and walks in a blond haired boy. Horns on his head and wings grow from his back.

"Heyo! Front door was unlocked. For some reason, a dresser was in front of the door." He innocently informs, unaware of what he's done.

"I-... Uh... Hm..." I stare wide eyed. Soon, more people walk into the room. The dog person thing comes out from behind the door that was slammed on his face. His nose bloodied.

"Bro, you good?" A spikey red haired boy asks the ash blond.

"Fuck off, shitty hair." He growls. Quite literally.

"Who's the girl?" A boy with red and white hair split down the middle asks as he holds the hand of a green haired boy with what appears to be a sheet with colorful patches of cloth stitched on the sheet on him.

"She looks kinda familiar..." A black haired girl mumbles. Her eyes widen. "Guys... It's Y/n...!"

"YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! HOW COULD WE NOT HAVE NOTICED BEFORE! WE SHOULD BE ASHAMED!" A boy with glasses shouts.

"B-but I thought you guys said she died?" Green bean stutters.

"We saw her die and be carried away..." A girl with pink skin says as tears trickle down her face. She stares at my neck. "Oh Y/n...what did that bastard do to you?"

- Author's P. O. V -

As everyone else questions how their beloved friend is alive, Bakugo balls his hands into a fist whilst fighting back tears.

'How is she alive? Doesn't matter... I won't let her go... And I mean it this time....'

"Y/n!" Said girl jerks her head in the boys direction. "... Do you remember.. Who I am?"

I have changed a bit in the last four years...

"I-I'm sorry... None of you look familiar to me... Am I... Supposed to know you?" She answers.

"Oh, Y/n..." The girl with black hair pulled into a ponytail says as she pulls the confused girl into a hug.

- Y/n cam -

As the unfamiliar girl pulls me into a hug, the rest watches as tears slip down their face. Greenie buries his face into the shoulder of the boy with a nasty scar.

I feel like I know these people... But then again, I don't.

***

This is my Christmas gift to you all 😅 I just wanna finish this book already. It's been like too long and I'm running out of ideas, but I refuse to discontinue it bc I've put all this time and effort into it so that's be a waste on  my part cuz I feel I would've wasted your guy's time.

Ughhh, I should've ended it at like the chapter called "Things have changed" Bc honestly that's would've been easier. And you guys are barely getting any Bakugo action. I'm the worst.

*cries in corner* alright, well I hope you enjoyed. I think after I do finish this... I'm going to rewrite it. Bc this is a mess. Nothing makes sense, the plot is all over the place, you guys barely have any Bakugo x reader action going on. If anything it's more Dabi x reader.

Byeee🖤💜

Also, I'm sorry. For the next few chapters I'll try to get in as much Bakugo love as I can.