Chapter 11: Safe...For Now

The little girl drags Bakugo to me and places him beside me. She smiles innocently. I playfully roll my eyes, and nudge Bakugo in the side. He growls at me like an animal.

"I understand why you don't trust her, but come on!" I yell at him.

"You can't exactly blame him for being so suspicious of her. It's pretty obvious where she came from." Todo says.

"Shut it, Peppermint Prince! I don't need you to help me! I can fight my own battles!"

"Pfft, great name."

"This is no laughing matter, Y/n!" Tenya screams, practically in my ear. I shove him away, glaring at him.

Momo puts a hand on my shoulder and smiles. I smile back and look at the kid beside me. I grab the kids hand and walk away from the group. When we're a good few feet away, I let go of her hand and walk slower so she can keep up.

"Are they mad at me?" The girl asks.

"What? No, they're mad at me..." She gasps, and starts going on about how 'I'm the best' and how 'they have no right to be mad at me' and 'I'm the best mommy they'll ever have.'

"OI! THE FUCK YOU DOING ALL THE WAY UP THERE?!" Bakugo screeched. He jogs to catch up with me and the girl. We can hear Denki shout "Bakugo,Bakugoing,Bakugone! "as Bakugo gets further away from them. He glares at him and them glares at the girl and she glares right back. "So, you and Patchwork had a kid?"

"Uh - what? No! I've never seen that man before until a few days ago... So I already know she isn't mine, I would also remember birthing a child out of my vagina." I explain. "Besides, I just moved her and I've never had a boyfriend, I think I'd remember getting knocked up by someone with his face."

"True..." The girl looks at both of us.

"Daddy says he'll take you back once he gets you. He says he loves you very much."

"Yea, I'm sure he does." I say.

"Tch, I'm sure I love you more than he does..." I hear Bakugo grumble. My face slowly starts to heat up.

"Do... Do you really mean that?" I ask him. His eyes widen.

"YOU HEARD ME??"

"Well yea, you're not exactly known to be a quiet person so your whispers are just... Not whispers." I explain to him. He goes on to saying he didn't mean it like that, and how he thinks that bastard just wants me for a sex toys, and doesn't truly love me. I laugh.

"W-what the fuck is so goddamn funny?" He yells.

"You." I answer. He growls at me but that just makes me laugh more.  The little girl giggles too. He glares at her, she glares right back with a smile still on her pale face.

"Hey! Just a few more miles and we'll be there!" I hear Momo yell. I give her a thumbs up to signal I heard her.

- A few miles later cuz let's face it, I'm lazy -

"Alright everyone, we're here!" Momo tells us. I look at her house and can I just say WOW! They were not joking when they said she was loaded. "You guys are gunna have to hide for a bit though. It might take some time until I tell my mother and father." We all nod  and head inside as quietly as possible.

Until Denki knocks over a very expensive looking vase, shattering it to pieces.

"Oh my god!" He looks around. "W-who did that?" I face palm. Mina snacks him upside the head.

"You idiot!" I try to contain my laughter as I watch Mina hitting Denki over the head many times, quietly scolding him. Momo reassures her that it's no big deal and she can stop before Denki loses the brain cells he has left

Unbeknownst to me, a certain someone is watching me laugh... A small smile appears on his handsome face as my laughter lights up his whole world.

...

After Momo leads us to a secret room contained within the walls of her house, we all get settled in. There are plenty of beds for everyone to sleep in... Except me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but I guess you're gunna have to sleep with someone for a bit until I can get you a bed." Momo explains.

"Oh it's fine. Wouldn't wanna bother anyone, the floor is just fine."

"You can take my bed, Y/n." Todo offers.

"No its-"

"Fuck off, you bastard! She can sleep with me!" My eyes go wide.

"Works for me!" Momo cheerfully exclaims. "Good night you guys, see you in the morning. "

After Momo leaves, everyone settles in it their bed, and falls asleep peacefully... EVERYONE BUT ME!! Even the little girl had a bed.

Bakugo has his arm wrapped around my waist, with my back to his stomach. His face in my hair,so I can hear him breathing. And if you can hear someone breathing, they are WAY too close. This is the closest I've ever been to the opposite sex. I don't know how to feel.

Whatever, as long as we're all save...

And the next thing I know, I fall asleep with my hand intertwined with Bakugo's.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

What should the little girls name be? Leave some suggestions!  Bye bye~