Chapter 4: Waiting and Watching

I wake up to the sound of people walking and the wood floors creaking under the weight of people.

I open my eyes to see 3 new faces, not to mention Bakugo, Todoroki, Midoryia, Denki, and Tenya. I fully sit up and look around. People talking, eating, not caring there's a very confused child on the floor wanting to go home and curl into a ball.

"Oh. You're awake. Here-" Todoroki hands me some chocolate chip pancakes. "Eat it. Or don't. I don't really care what you do." He heads back into his room and closes his door.

"Such a sweetheart." I grumble. But, eat the pancakes non the less.

Fuck, they're delicious. Who made them?

I look around. One of the new faces sees me looking around and decides to walk over to me.

"Hello, My name is Momo. It's a pleasure to meet you." She smiles. "And these are my friends, I hope they become yours too." She had black hair tied into a ponytail, with grey eyes. She was very pretty. And seemed like the mom of the group.

She motions my attention to a boy and a girl.

A boy with bright red hair and red eyes. Walks up to me. With unbelievably sharp teeth... Almost like a shark.

"Hello! My name is Kirishima. Nice to meet you!" He puts his hand out for me to shake, which I do. He has a very bright smile on his face after I shake his hand. Another girl with pink hair and yellow eyes.... And pink skin? With little horns on her head.

"And I'm Mina! I already know your name. Very nice to meet you, Y/n!"

"Likewise... Uh why are you pink? YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER ME IF YOU DON'T WANNA!"

"Medical condition, that's why I find comfort being with them. My parents didn't want me after they found out what's wrong with me. Momo's family is rich so we don't really have anything to worry about." She continues to smile brightly.

Ah... My eyes! It's too bright!

"Uh.. Is that everyone that lives here? Or are there more?"

"Tch, you ask a lot of fucking questions. I guess you're a lot dumber than I thought, damn idiot." Bakugo sneers.

"You're no better. You're just some stupid mutt. Now, be a good boy and shut the fuck up, stupid scrub."

"What's a scrub?" Mina asks.

"I'm just saying I'm more superior than him. Which I am." I smirk. I look over at Bakago...

... Saying he looks mad is an understatement. Totally worth it!

"... I fucking dare you to repeat the bullshit that came out of your damn mouth. Unless you're gonna act like a fucking pussy about saying!" He looks me straight in the eyes.

Challenge excepted!

"Incase you weren't paying attention, or you're just straight up an idiot,Not I'm surprised you are pretty stupid, I said, I'M BETTER THAN YOU! And before you say so something along the lines of, 'YOU BITCH TAKE IT BACK!' I will do such thing~" I giggle. He's so easy to make mad.  I almost feel bad... Almost.

His nails start to become sharper, able to cut through anything and everything.

"Well... Uh that's my que to leave. Um if you don't mind LETTING ME GO I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!" I run to Midoryia. "HELP!"

"WHAT'S WEAKLING DEKU GONNA DO?! HE CAN'T  FUCKING PROTECT ANYBODY! LET ALONE YOU'RE STUPID ASS!" Bakago starts walking towards us.

Fuck this is where I die!

- M/n P. O. V - *your moms name, d/n is dads name*
(OH SHIT MAMA BEAR GOING FLIP)

Oh Fuck!  I knew I shouldn't have let her go out! It's been a day, and she hasn't come back yet.

"M/n, please calm down... We'll find her... I promise." D/n says. He pats my back for comfort. But, the only way I'll be ok is knowing my baby is ok...

"I'll try... But D/n...our baby... She could be anywhere with anyone..." He puts his hand on my cheek, wiping away the tears that stain my cheek.

Don't worry, Y/n, I promise that we'll find you!

I get up from my seat and walk outside, the chilly air hits my skin. The leaves crunch under my feet.

Where could she be?... She couldn't have gone far. The nearest town isn't until miles away, 35 at least. She must still be in the woods. Heh... It's funny... Her favorite fairy tale was always 'Red Riding Hood'. That makes me wonder... If she found her wolf. I hear the back door open, thinking it's my son or D/n, I think nothing of it.

- Readers P. O. V -

I'M ALIVE!

"BAD DOG! NO BITING!  SOMEONE IS GOING TO LOSE A FINGER!" I continue trying to hit him with a stick as Midoryia holds me back, with Todoroki, Momo, and Mina holding back Stupid. Oops... I mean Bakago.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU! TAKE IT BACK!" Bakugo shouts, still swinging his sharp claws at me... Someone is going to lose a eye.

What I wouldn't give to be back home right now!

- 3rd Person -

"WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT SHE THINKS?!  SHE'S JUST SOME GIRL THAT YOU FOUND!"  Momo grabs Bakugo's jacket. "LET IT GO!"

Midoryia let's go of Y/n. Momo smiles and grabs Todoroki's and Mina's hands. And yank them off of Bakugo.

Y/n and Bakugo both crash into eachother.... Bakugo on top of Y/n.

"Look, I know, I'm good looking. But, Bakugo, control yourself. Control your thirst."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! WHY ON EARTH WOULD I SPENT MY FUCKING TIME WITH A UGLY BITCH LIKE YOU?!" Bakugo pushes himself up and storms into his room. With blush still lingering on his cheeks.

What a day... And it's only so early.

SOMEONE LERKING  IN THE DARKNESS OF THE TREES WATCHING FROM AFAR. WATCHING... WAITING... HOPING... PLANING

"Don't worry, my sweet... You'll be with me soon enough...and when the time comes... We'll leave and NEVER come back...

I know this is moving fast but... I want to get to the good stuff.

Byeee(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ