Chapter 34 - Continuing where She left off

1479 CE

Your pov-

'I've been thinking lately...'

'Perhaps... I was too harsh.'

'Perhaps my words were hurtful.'

'My ideals differ to theirs - and I suppose I should respect that.'

'In turn, they'll learn to respect the fact that Red Diamond never existed...'

'That it's always been Y/n...'

'Sure, they're actions cause destruction... but so do mine.'

'The difference is that I'm willing to change.'

'I want to live on Earth. I want to preserve this solar system so that we can one day live in peace, one day humanity may coexist with gems peacefully.'

"I want it gone. I want it erased."

"Yellow, it was Pink's planet though...we can't just eradicate every memory we have of her!"

"Red, what do you think? The Earth is absolutely useless at this point, so what's the point in keeping it in our star maps?!" My two aunt figures turn to me expectantly. It seems after our little fall out, they are more than ready to include me more in conversation, as well as be careful not to slip up and call me 'Pink'. I suppose that's just their way of caring for myself and my opinion...

One day I might be able to convince them to care for others like that as well.

"I believe the Earth still has potential. Perhaps I could continue where Pink left off?"

The two pale slightly at this, amusing me to a degree.

"Red... you realize that would kill all organic life on the planet..."

"Those organics are your people-"

"I'm a diamond now! You said it yourselves!" My smile seems to tip them over the edge as their argument caves in.

"We can speak to White about it, but no promises." Yellow sighs, her chin resting on her fist.