Chapter 29 - Confusion and Realization

Rose's Pov (SURPRISE!)-

"According to my vision, the Homeworld ship would have landed by now. I believe it's time to scout it out." I nod in approval of Garnet's idea.
"Come on, gems, let's go."
The four of us move out of the temple and towards the site in which was described in Garnet's vision: literally just on the beach. Sitting on the sand were three gems. A green gem, seeming to be a peridot but slightly different from the models I'm used to, a beautiful pearl in the shade of peach and....a tall, powerful looking ruby-red gem. The peridot bore the diamond insignia of Yellow but, the pearl seemed to have a design close to that of the red gem. The red gem herself seems to be high ranking, yet she looks so familiar...
"What's your business on the planet Earth?" I state, readying myself to summon my shield if need be.
The peridot squeaks before summoning two intricate looking green daggers, rising to her feet and shuffling infront of the red gem. The pearl swiftly does the same, summoning her own weapon which happened to be a elegant longsword, thin and light, just like her. The red gem, in a sudden realization, stands and gets into a fighting position, not summoning anything herself.
"Who are you?!" The pearl raises her voice.
"Hey! We asked you a question fir-" Amethyst is quickly cut off by Pearl.
"Peach!"
That pearl seems familiar as well...
"Pink?! Is that you?"

Oh, now I know why.

---
Hey guys! Consider dropping me a coffee on my Ko-fi! https://ko-fi.com/shuena every bit helps me put out more of these stories :)