Chapter 13 - You can't be serious

Your pov-

Tears flow down my newly made crimson cheeks. This can't be real...all of this is so foreign!

It simply isn't right!

"W-white...please tell me this is just some cruel joke... I won't be mad, just be honest" I manage to choke out between sobs.

"Oh, Red" the large pale grandma figure pushes my chin up with her pitch black finger nails to let her see my heart broken expression.
"I'm afraid that I'm telling the truth, Pink has been gone for a while now. She was shattered by a soldier of hers known as 'Rose Quartz' on her colony, Earth."

I breathe in shakily, "why...."
White tilted her head slightly in confusion "'why' what, my little Sunlight?"
"Why did you bring me back?!"
She laughs at my little outburst, infuriating me even more.
"Remember when we had that little chat oh so long ago? That... organics are practically useless to us superior beings, and how you had potential." She leans down a smiles her same fake smile she's worn for years on end.

"I promised you I'd make you better - that I'd make you flawless when..." She looks down at me, waiting for me to finish the familiar sentence, sending a new wave of dread into me.

"...when I was done being human..."

---
Hey guys! Consider dropping me a coffee on my Ko-fi! https://ko-fi.com/shuena every bit helps me put out more of these stories :)