Chapter 11 - Reformed

1,501 years later  (89 BCE)

A white light forms around the glistening red diamond as it rises from Peach Pearl's hands. Gasping in shock and excitement, the light colored gem steps back, waiting to meet her diamond in person after three and a half thousand years of guarding her gem.
The fiery red gem finaly gains her form, appearing infront of her pearl.

Your pov-
I open my eyes and take in my surroundings. A thin, pale peach colored woman stands infront of me, but something felt odd. I know this is a pearl just by looking at her...but why am I taller than her? I thought I only reached the height of a pearl's shoulders last time I checked...now I'm double this pearl's height!...what's with the sudden growth spurt?
The pearl infront of me bows "It's a pleasure to meet you in person, my Diamond."

I laugh lightly, partly from suprise but also from amusement. The peach gem looks at me in confusion. "I'm no diamond, I'm a human. My name is Y/n."

"I do not wish to oppose your statement, my Diamond... but you are in fact a diamond. A beautifully rare red one at that." The pearl thinks for a second before contacting someone through her gem. She types up a message too quickly for me to read. "I sent a message to White Diamond's pearl. We'll be going in for a meeting very soon, my Diamond."

I grown in annoyance "For the last time, I'm not a diamo-!" Then I realised something...my hands and arms are red....this distinct shade of crimson seemed to cover every inch of my body. From the hair that sat opon my shoulders to the shining gem placed perfectly on my lower stomach-

Wait...
...
...
...
A GEM?!

---
Hey guys! Consider dropping me a coffee on my Ko-fi! https://ko-fi.com/shuena every bit helps me put out more of these stories :)