Chapter 17 - Gathering - The New Diamond Authority part 1

Fifteen Saturn days later - Blue and Yellow diamond's ships land on Homeworld, unaware of the surprise awaiting them.-

Yellow's pov-

Stepping out of my ship, followed by my pearl, I spot Blue emerging from her own. The thought of her landing the same time as me seemed a little convenient but I was none the less happy to see her. Although, my stonic expression makes it seem otherwise as usual. Our paths cross as we walk down to meet White. We exchange a glance and a small nod, knowing very well where we should meet White.

As our Pearl's trail behind our large strides with their faster yet smaller ones, we push back our obvious nerves and make our way to White's quarters.

Your pov-
A short bell like sound interrupts my thoughts, I realise there's someone at the door. Instinctively shifting myself up to open it, I see my Pearl....wow that seems so odd...my own Pearl...hurry to the white slider doors  before quickly looking back at me. "It's White Diamond's Pearl, I assume it's time to meet the other diamonds, my clarity."
Taking a breath, I let Peach know to let her in. As the doors part, White pearl makes her entrance.
"Red Diamond, you're presence is required." The creepy, pale woman turns on her toes and begins to glide away, expecting Peach and I to follow, in which we quickly caught up to do so.

---
Hey guys! Consider dropping me a coffee on my Ko-fi! https://ko-fi.com/shuena every bit helps me put out more of these stories :)