A Little Too Friendly

This chapter is dedicated to @HeavenlyGorgeousBoo she not only recommended the song, but has shown so much support (not that you guys haven't! I love you all!!) Go check out her story Scream Freemans and show her some love. Anyways, enjoy!

Jessica POV~

Everyone was at that performance center practicing for their performances this week. We didn't really know what we were going to do exactly, but we were just hanging around. 

To my right, I looked to see Jada scowling at something.

"What's wrong, bestie?" I asked. I followed her glare to see Caesar talking to a few girls. 

"The fuck is he over there talking to them for?" Jada questions. 

"Whoa, I've never known the Jada Freeman to be jealous."

Jada looks at me, her face completely serious. 

"I don't care who the fuck I am, ion play when it comes to my man."

We look back over and see one of the girls laughing and touching Caesar's arm. Jada instantly was pissed and was ready for war. I grabbed her, stopping her from doing anything.

"What the hell is wrong wit her??!" Riley questioned, helping me pull Jada away from the situation.

I pointed over to Caesar and Riley looks. He doesn't say anything before laughing.

"That's what yo lil ass mad at?" He asks. "Caesar talkin to some girls?"

"She saw the girl touch him," I tell him.

"Let me whoop that hoe ass!" 

I groan. Were all of these Freemans crazy? I call Huey over to help me calm his overly aggressive siblings and Caesar finally walks over. 

"Whoa, babe, what's wrong?" He asks.

Jada gives the most murderous stare possible and Caesar quickly moves behind me.

"What I do?" He whispers.

"You were flirting," I tell him.

"Flirting?!"

"Who was flirting?" Taiya asks, walking over. She looks over at Jada and she quickly moves behind Caesar. "Why does Jada look like she's about to murder someone?"

"Because she is," I say plainly. "I would leave for right now, Caesar. Just until... You know, Jada calms down."

Caesar nods, quickly walking elsewhere while Taiya follows, not wanting anything to do with Tiny Terror in front of me.

"So what he was flirting?" Huey asks. "It's not like he was doing anything harmful. Like cheating."

That made Jada snap her head towards Huey.

"Let Caesar ever think he can cheat on me," She says. "I'd cut his dick off."

Riley winces, holding his own parts.

"Damn, sis, you ain't gotta do him like that."

"To be fair," I say, "You did cheat on Caesar before."

"That's in the past," Jada quickly says, recalling the incident. "Plus that doesn't give him any excuse to cheat on me."

I rolled my eyes.

As the days rolled on, the same girl Caesar was talking to, continued to come along. It was like she was going out her way just to talk to Caesar and it stuck as odd to me.

"You know what I'm thinking," I say to Donte as we watched the two talk.

"What's that, babe?" He asks.