Sending Off

Jada POV~

It was Jessica's last week at the house and my heart ached. They would be leaving a lot longer now and who's to tell if they'd be back.

"This is your last week," I say to Jessica as I sit on her bed. She was folding her clothes, placing them in her suitcase. "You think we could do something?"

"Sure," Jessica replies, "What do you have in mind?"

I honestly didn't care. As long as she was still here, I was okay with it.

"How about something everyday since you leave Friday?"

Jessica giggles,

"Okay, as long as there's no parties involved."

"Of course," I giggle, "No parties."

I had to remember, Jessica was a bit anti-social. 

"How about a movie today, spa day tomorrow, a day with the babies Wednesday, and then a special dinner on Thursday?"

"I like it. What movie do you want to see today."

I look at all the movies that were out. Not too many looked good and we've seen most of them.

"What about Venom? I know you wanted to see that in 3D."

"Donte wanted to take me," Jessica adds, "But he'll be okay."

"Fuck him," I hiss, "He's already taking you across the continent for a stupid tour."

Jessica giggles, rolling her eyes. I tell Caesar my plans and he says he'll watch the boys while I'm out.

"Thank you," I kiss him on the cheek. 

"You guys doing anything after that?" 

"Probably not. I don't want to be out too late, plus we have plans for the rest of the week."

"Don't let this upset you too much, baby," Caesar tells me. "I know you love, Jess and that's your best friend, but she'll be back."

"I know, babe. I just want to spend every last moment with her like it's our last."

Caesar rolls his eyes, chuckling,

"That's so corny."

"Shut up!"

Jess and I get dressed and take her car to the movie theater. It was nice. The theater we went to served actual food, so we ordered a giant bowl of popcorn and a large pretzel. The movie was decent, but chilling with Jessica was fun. Afterwards we went to sonic and got Ice Cream slushies. 

"Who would've thought slushies and ice cream would be the best thing to ever drink," Jessica says. I giggles, agreeing.

"They won't have these in China," I point out. Jessica rolls her eyes, sipping her drink. 

"They'll probably have something better."

I roll my eyes. 

"You don't have to leave."

"I know, but I gotta support Donte. You'd do the same for Caesar."

I look down, knowing she was right.

The next day, Jessica, Jazmine, Cindy and I went to the spa the next day. 

"You know, I've always hated comin here," Cindy says. "These niggas always trynna touch my ass."

"Yea the getting naked part always threw me off," Jazmine laughs.

We all were lined up in chairs and got massages. Cindy kept having to tell the man to stop touching her butt which caused us all to laugh.