The bell rings as Tori and Andre immediately rush down the hallways before entering inside of Sikowitz's room, with Tori more hesitant on heading inside due to her... reasons. The both of them squeeze through the door together, noticing that the man wasn't even there yet to count them as tardy, luckily.

Gazing around the room, Tori could her other friends were sitting in their seats already, including Jade, who decided to sit on the complete opposite side of the room next to Cat. Tori eyes the girl briefly𑁋having this hope that the girl would look at her back, to which she doesn't𑁋before sitting down in her seat in the front of the room, clasping her hands together in her lap. The remaining late shruggers all flood into the room at the same time, sitting in their usual spots and just looking plain and unfazed by everything going on.

"Tori." Andre whispers loudly, startling the girl once more. Tori looks back towards him, trying to void her eyes of looking anywhere else. She could feel the tension circling in the room between her and Jade.

"Yeah?" Tori whispers back in response.

"I was wondering if you, uh..." Andre starts, his voice trailing off into bubble of nervousness. He scrunch his face in frustration and let out a long breath and sigh, looking as if he had been holding in something inside of him for the whole entire day. Either way, for him, it can only go one way or the other. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me sometime? To dinner?"

At the corner of her eye, she hears a cough coming from Jade. She somehow manages to hear their conversation and had the ears of an owl despite the sounds and voices around the room. A dry scowl appears on her face as well, Tori swallows the lump in her throat nervously; she didn't know what to say or what to do.

Tori stares at the dark-skinned boy, not knowing whether to move away, respond, or just sit there. Andre stares at her back, waiting patiently for a response, clasping his hands together and locking his fingers with his own.

Before she could open her mouth to speak, Sikowitz loudly barges in, causing all the students to jump in the classroom all at once.

"Hello, class!" he exclaims eagerly, voice bouncing off the surrounding walls.

No one bothered to give him a response.

Sikowitz snorts disappointingly at the sight. "Oh, you boring children. Why are you all so moody all the time? Is there nothing that you wonder about your lives?"

"Because we hate school." Jade mutters lowly, however Sikowitz didn't seem to hear her or just chose to ignore her.

"Onto the big news!" Sikowitz announces, facing towards the group and jumping off the stage onto the floor with serious eyes and a loud clap of his hands to gain their attention. "Tori, Jade, Beck, Andre, you both have your play tomorrow! Today is the last rehearsal, so I better see some good... acting!" He emphasises 'acting' dramatically.

Beck, Andre, and Tori glance between one another other briefly before looking back towards the front. Jade continues to stare towards the ground, arms crossed with her eyes not bothering to look back up. She didn't know why she felt suddenly felt a wave of emotions hitting her, the cold expression on her face deepening from trying to keep her senses together. She felt exhausted and just completely tired about everything.

"Secondly!" Sikowitz hollers. "We all know that Christmas is coming up, so why not create a good partay for the school?"

Robbie brightens up quickly, "Like the Full Moon Jam?"

Sikowitz's face lights up even more, just like a lightbulb. He snaps with his fingers excitedly, "Yes, Robbie! Exactly like the Full Moon Jam! Only Christmas-themed, of course!" He constantly made every single sentence that left his mouth dramatic, as if he's some sort of motivational speaker.