Christmas {Travlyn}

Yes, I am aware this is a few days late, whatever, Merry Christmas! I'm literally trying to get this out before 2020.

Snow had freshly onto Mystreet.
Katelyn Firefist had woken up and ran to her boyfriend's house first thing in the morning.
She banged on the door, with disregard if she woke anybody else up. Alas she did, as instead of her boyfriend, his roommate answered the door.
"What is your problem, Katelyn, it's eight in the morning?!" He exclaimed.
"Lighten up, Dante, it's Christmas!" She laughed.
"Whatever, Travis is in his room."
"Thank you."
She rushed up to Travis' room and walked in without invitation. 
She only got a glimpse of him shoving something under the blanket.
"Sorry," she began, "am I interrupting something?" She laughed.
"That was just your present, babe, what are you doing here so early?" Travis questioned.
Katelyn sat across from him on his bed, "it's our first Christmas together, I just wanted to see you as soon as I could, but if I should go-"
Travis wrapped his arms her waist and pulled her down next to him, he kissed her cheek and whispered, "you know I'd never tell you to leave, baby."
"I know," Katelyn wrapped her arms around his neck, "also, you're still coming to my dad's house later, right?"
"Of course, blueberry," their noses brushed against one another, "but right now you're with me."
Katelyn giggled, "I love you," she whispered, "so, what's my present?"
"I'll give it to you later, baby." He sat up and put the small box, that was Katelyn's present, under his bed.
Katelyn sat up next to him, wrapped her arms around his abdomen, and rested her head on his shoulder.
"I hope that one day we can be like this everyday." Travis commented.
"Me too. Travis, I love you so much..." Katelyn replied.
"What if we moved in together?" Travis suggested, excitedly.
Katelyn sighed, "Travis, I love you, but where would we move? I really don't want to leave Lovers Lane-"
"It was just a suggestion, Katelyn."
"I know, Travis... it's just... never mind. Do you want your present?" Katelyn asked.
"Sure," he answered.
She handed him his present. He unwrapped wrapped it. A book.
"It's a photo album," Katelyn commented, "a bunch of pictures of us, anywhere from 2016 to well this year."
Travis opened it and flipped through the pages. He stopped and stared at one picture, it was from Starlight.
"This picture," he began, "it's from our first date."
Katelyn smiled, leaning over to look at the picture.
"What's horrible is how this reminds me of how Kai interrupted us," Travis continued.
Katelyn sat up, and turned Travis' head to be facing her, "don't think of that. 'Cause you know where I am right now? Here, with you, with my boyfriend, Travis Valkrum."
Travis smiled. He leaned his forehead with hers, "I love you," he muttered.
"I love you, too. Travis Valkrum." Katelyn responded.
"Oh my Irene, I love you, Katelyn one-day-to-be Valkrum."
"I love you," they said in sync.