Monster {Travlyn}

This is Minecraft Diaries btw

Katelyn had noticed Travis acting different for a significant period of time. She decided it was finally time to approach him about it.
He was sitting by himself on his desk, seeming to just stare off. She walked up to him, lightly touching his shoulder, "Travis?"
He looked up at her, "oh, sorry, I didn't even notice you come in."
"It's alright," she smiled, sitting next to him.
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
She put her hand on his cheek, "I'm worried about you. Have you been okay?"
"Of course, Katie," he answered, "why wouldn't I be?"
She tried to keep eye contact with him, though uncomfortable he seemed, "you've been acting strange. You have been quiet and antisocial. Really nothing even like you."
"You really want to know?"
She nodded.
He pulled away from her, "I'm a monster."
She noticed his voice becoming raspy.
"Travis," she spoke, "you're not a monster."
He refused to look at her, "then why am I not only a warlock but a damn demon warlock?!"
She ran over to him and grabbed his arms forcing him to look at her, "you are not a monster! You are kind, you are considerate of basically everybody, especially your friends!"
He sighed, "hardly friends, I'm only here to help the town. I assume everybody just tolerates me," he looked down, "who would actually like me?"
She forced him to look at her, "I do."
He smiled at her, then frowned once more before saying, "you only say that."
"I mean it," she smiled, "truly, I swear."
"Why?"
"I said before," she began, "because you are kind, considerate, caring, I love you," soon for her own good she stopped speaking.
He looked at her with wide eyes, "what?"
She stayed silent, trying to come up with any sort of excuse, "not in that way."
He felt his lip quiver before giving into the urge- the urge to kiss her.
"I'm sorry," he whispered.
She smiled genuinely, "don't apologize."
"No really I should have asked before."
"I think me telling you I love you is enough of a sign," she laughed, "I love you, Travis."
He leaned in close to her, "may I?"
She nodded, placing her hand on the back of his head, leaning in for their lips to connect like magnets.
"Oh I meant to say," he breathed, "I love you."
"Should I stay?" She suggested, softly brushing her thumb against his cheek, "just the night."
He hugged her, "that'd be fine, thank you."
She held onto him tightly, "your friends do care about you, I swear of it."
He didn't know what to say, he just held onto her. He would now and again whisper quietly to her, "I love you."
She would whisper back, "I love you and I care about you."
They both sat on his bed. She ran her fingers thorough his hair as he laid holding onto her.
She lightly kissed him, "I'll stay with you for as long as you need, whether that's just tonight or even a couple days, it doesn't matter."
He softly kissed her neck, "thank you."
"It's no problem," she smiled, "no matter what happens, I care about you."